NETBALL Thursday 17th April 6.30pm

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Hi Ladies

Finally we have enough people to get a team or two together.;)

We have slot at 6.30pm on Thursday 17th April at Noarlunga Leisure Centre for someone to go through all the rules and give us some gudielines.

Come dressed in trainers etc

Please could you let me know that you are definitely coming - I would hate to turn up and be a billy no mates on the night:embarrassed:

The aim is to have 2 teams (14 people) so we can play each other and not have to worry too much about the other teams so I hope everyone can make it.

Should be a laugh and I suggest a drink or two afterwards - suggestions welcomed.

See you there!!!:v_SPIN:

Donna xxxx

Guest Nick11
Hi Ladies

Finally we have enough people to get a team or two together.;)

We have slot at 6.30pm on Thursday 17th April at Noarlunga Leisure Centre for someone to go through all the rules and give us some gudielines.

Come dressed in trainers etc

Please could you let me know that you are definitely coming - I would hate to turn up and be a billy no mates on the night:embarrassed:

The aim is to have 2 teams (14 people) so we can play each other and not have to worry too much about the other teams so I hope everyone can make it.

Should be a laugh and I suggest a drink or two afterwards - suggestions welcomed.

See you there!!!:v_SPIN:

Donna xxxx

I'll be there sweetie - but can't do drinkies after.

Guest donna T

Just to let everyone know that the netball is confirmed for Thursday evening at 6.30pm:jiggy:

We should have enough ladies for 2 teams so can have a good muck about between us before playing anyone more sensible. Anyone else thinking of joining - just turn up and have a nose.

If anyone would like to join us for a drink afterwards (only a quick one as I imagine most people will be driving) that would be great. Anyone know a local place to gather afterwards, I can only think of Tavern in Colonades (is it a bit rough???) or going into Port Noarlunga ANY SUGGESTIONS????

The netball courts are in the building which is up a few steps from where the swimming is. Big sign on the top saying KID FIT ZONE or something similar!

See you all there - no money at this stage, only if we put a team in

Thanks

Donna x

Hi Donna

i will be up for it too, will have to see what time Paul gets in from the city on the Bus, should be about 6pm so can be with you from Aberfoyle in time.

just please dont laugh at my running!!:jiggy:

will confirm for def tomorrow after the bus run.

Jo xx

Unfortunately I'm sorry that I cannot be there on Thursdays......my skills are required elsewhere at the cinema on Rundle St :nah:, but I wanted to say have a great night, think of the £'s you will loose, it will be great fun !!

Enjoy..........

Angela x

Hi donna

Thought i would confirm about Thursday, Paul only got in from the city at 6.30, so unfortunatly i cant come on Thursday for netball, as i wont make it in time. sorry. i hope you all have a great time and will catch up with you again soon.

Jo x

Guest Nick11
Go on then, I'll be there as well. But I warn you now, the first person to snigger at my wobbly bits gets a netball straight in the mush!:wacko::wacko:

Ha sweetie - my wobbly bits are heaps bigger than yours!!!!!!!

Guest donna T

Quick reminder that netball starts tonight

6.30pm at Noarlunga Leisure Centre

Bring water bottle and a towel too (if you plan to get hot and sweaty:D)

See you there

Donna xxx

Guest donna T

Thanks to everyone who came to netball last night - you all played amazingly and I hope you all had a good laugh:jiggy:

As there were about 5 people who couldn't make it last night, we should have enough for 2 teams providing everyone wants to commit to coming weekly.

Could you please let me know if you would like to continue every week so I can get numbers.

I can barely walk this morning so hope you all are feeling a little more sprightly

Have a good day and hope to see you all at the Cove Tavern tonight for the girls night out.

Also wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Rachel (Foxychick) for the oranges - fantastic

DOnna x

Hi guys,

I had a brilliant time last night, I was still buzzing a couple of hours later!

Feeling a little tender this morning but not as bad as I thought I would be, especially after the 5 person pile up!!

It was really good to meet you all and I will be coming every week, I wouldn't miss it for the world (will have to bring my daughter with me though, with plenty of colouring books!)

See you tonight.

How was the turn out? I was very tempted about coming but I get in to Noarlunga train station at 5.45pm and went home from there and decided I couldn't be arsed to go out after that. Sorry. If you need numbers, I'd be interested possibly next week?

Yes girls, it sounds great. I'd love to say I'll come but unfortunately I'm stuck in England waiting for my visa!! I've been thinking about starting netball again (mind you I've not done it since school and although I enjoyed it, imagine I'm not very good now) so it's nice to know that you lot get together regularly and it's something I shall look forward to when I arrive, if you don't mind me tagging along.

Nicky