Toddler groups in port Noarlunga

St John's primary school have started Little John's on a Wednesday morning which is great little community group. I think many kindies had to stop playgroups which is a shame. Think Seaford Neighborhood centre runs one... but you will have to check their flyer. Also check out story time at Noarlunga Library

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know about these too, as I go here with my 3 year old.

All Saints Catholic school in Seaford (Grand Boulevard) Tues and Thurs at 9-10.30. $2 Tomorrow a fire engine is coming!

All the libraries (Noarlunga / Seaford) run a storytime on a Weds morning from 10.30, the children sing and stories are read before a craft activity. (Free)

Thursday morning - 702Grand Boulevard, Seaford, there is another playgroup. Looks like a detached house but has a purple sign on the fence.

Also there is a dance class at Xtreme dance Thurs 10am only half an hour for $5. First class free.

Hope that helps, Karen

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know about these too, as I go here with my 3 year old.

All Saints Catholic school in Seaford (Grand Boulevard) Tues and Thurs at 9-10.30. $2 Tomorrow a fire engine is coming!

All the libraries (Noarlunga / Seaford) run a storytime on a Weds morning from 10.30, the children sing and stories are read before a craft activity. (Free)

Thursday morning - 702Grand Boulevard, Seaford, there is another playgroup. Looks like a detached house but has a purple sign on the fence.

Also there is a dance class at Xtreme dance Thurs 10am only half an hour for $5. First class free.

Hope that helps, Karen

That is brilliant thanks loads! My daughter is also 3, we are all still off at mo my two sons and husband but once they are at school work I will go! O them! She loves dancing!

Thanks kerry x

Guest dondon75

I have a two half year old son and need to get him mixing and some adult company conversation!! Will look into the recommendations of groups to go to. Would be good to meet as a family to family. We live in Seaford rise, anyone who lives nearby and would like to meet more friends pm me. I am 38 and looking for work but currently at home all day with son. Husband working.

Guest dondon75
Yes I'm in Seaford rise, moving to port Noarlunga beginning July, my husband starts work Monday and boys start school,so up for toddler groups coffee ect with my 3 year old daughter!

Hi kerry

would you and your daughter like to meet up with me and my son one day this week? If nice day could do a park or we could meet at a playgroup? What day is good for you? I was thinking thurs? Pm me and may be wise to exchange mobile numbers?! Jane