GIRLS NIGHT OUT - Friday 18th April Cove Tavern

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

As there are quite a few new people recently arrived and as the rest of us will think of any reason for a night out, :jiggy:thought it was about time we had a girls night out.

Friday 18th April at the COVE TAVERN in Hallett Cove. 8.30pm

$2.00 champagne (which isn;t bad I have to say)

DJ playing all sorts from about 10pm ish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

If you don't know anyone and don't want to walk in on your own, I will be happy to meet anyone outside, just let me know.

Hope you can make it

Donna xx

Guest Libby1971

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

You know it, I know it. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there.

And I won't be scared this time! Stand back, everyone, the Dancing Queen is on the scene! I am strutting my stuff now....:err: not a very attractive sight!

Libby

Guest Helen8367

Hi

This sounds fab - obviously I wont be joining you as it will be yonks before we even get near to Oz but have a fab time and maybe make these a regular thing for those of us arriving in the future!!!

Drunken pics of the night out would be good!!

:jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

wow - this didn't stay on the front page for very long .... Keith was glad and thought I would not find it - hahaha!

Now then, that is next friday isn't it? Sounds great to me as I love a drink and a boogie and must be in credit after Guzzler's late night back in last saturday (but that is another story!) so I just need some sober person or someone who doesn't fancy a drink to bring me back home ..... leave it with me to find some way of getting back from The Cove!

Guess what, I will have been paid by then, so must deserve a night out ....

Count me in unless he finds an excuse for me not to come ....

Cheers

Sas

xxxx

Guest Libby1971

Sas, tell Keith this is not about the booze and boogying but is about emotional bonding, sharing emotions, thoughts and feelings.

He may be happier then at the thought of you sharing those with others instead of him

Libby x

Sas, tell Keith this is not about the booze and boogying but is about emotional bonding, sharing emotions, thoughts and feelings.

He may be happier then at the thought of you sharing those with others instead of him

Libby x

Nice one Libby, I'm going to try that one on Ian tonight!!!:biglaugh:

Judi x

I will definitely be popping in, hey Sas I am happy to take you there but I may be leaving a little earlier than a few of you LOL. I'll email you.

It should be a good night, thanks for arranging Donna.

Angela x

PS Looks like I can offer Donna, Caroline & Libby a lift with Sarah. No problem.

Hi all

I arrived in Adelaide in December with my Partner and young son. I havn't really had

the opportunity to meet many people but would love to join you all next Friday for

a beer. Im not that good at walking in to Boozers alone and you all seem to know each

other. Let me know who I should be looking out for.......................

See you all soon

Michelle :unsure:

Guest jill wright

Hope these nights are still going strong when I get there. What a great way to make new friends. Think its really nice that all you who are settled out there take the time to meet new arrivals + people who haven't been there long and make them feel welcome. Have a great night you sound to be a great bunch

Jillx

Guest graandjac

Now Judi thats an odd statement when all you ladies do is take off your shoes and put them in a pile with your handbags:p, or like you say everone turn up with a spare set and that will save you taking the others off...lol;)Cheers Graham

Sorry feeling sarky today

Guest Nick11
Hi all

I arrived in Adelaide in December with my Partner and young son. I havn't really had

the opportunity to meet many people but would love to join you all next Friday for

a beer. Im not that good at walking in to Boozers alone and you all seem to know each

other. Let me know who I should be looking out for.......................

See you all soon

Michelle :unsure:

Hi sweetie - I'm going - so don't worry.

Saw Cam at work this week - looked very happy and was smiling. Will talk next week

Nick

x

Now Judi thats an odd statement when all you ladies do is take off your shoes and put them in a pile with your handbags:p, or like you say everone turn up with a spare set and that will save you taking the others off...lol;)Cheers Graham

Sorry feeling sarky today

:pHonestly, it takes a man to make comment like this, I bet all the women on here knew what I meant.........defo Mr Sarky Pants today!;)

Hi sweetie - I'm going - so don't worry.

Saw Cam at work this week - looked very happy and was smiling. Will talk next week

Nick

x

Hi Nicki

Looking forward to it, good to hear Cam was looking happy, still not good when i leave but a vast improvement on before.

Will catch up on Friday !! Enjoy whats left of Sunday !!

Michelle

Guest donna T

I think there should be about 10 - 15 ladies out on the town Friday night so we should have a godd laugh and everyone can meet some new people.:D

Just a reminder that due to the redevelopment of the Mall, the entrance is either through a normal door on Ramrod or I beleive through the bottle shop.

I will be in the main bar (the big one) from 8.30pm. Anyone who doesn't want to go in alone, please PM me for my number and I will gladly meet you outside.

See you all there with your dancing shoes on:jiggy:

Donna x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

thanks Donna - see you there. I am getting quite excited now but really don't want a hangover because with the best will in the world, Guzzler won't get up and take the girls out for brekkie or anything, so I know they will be bright and early!

Can't wait!

Sas

xxx

Guest donna T

Looking forward to a great night out tonight:jiggy:

Hope to see everyone later in the bar.

The entrance to the Cove Tavern is no longer through the bottle shop, but throug one of 2 doors on Ramrod. We will be in the large bar which I think they call the sports bar.

See you at the bar - I'll be the one with the $2.00 champers glued to my lips:D

Donna x

thanks Donna - see you there. I am getting quite excited now but really don't want a hangover because with the best will in the world, Guzzler won't get up and take the girls out for brekkie or anything, so I know they will be bright and early!

Can't wait!

Sas

xxx

Hubby is working this evening and I am not certain what time he will be back. I will try and make it, what time will end (roughly)?, Only I do not want to turn up and everyone has gone home!!!!:jiggy: