18 years old and looking to meet new people!

Guest Chloe123

Guest Chloe123

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum, my name is chloe. :)

My family arrived in Adelaide on 14/07/13 and we are currently living in Fulham Gardens (near henley beach).

I love the area but I'm struggling to meet friends and people around my age so please message me if you're interested in a chat or meet up! :)

p.s. my family are also up for meeting new people around our age (with teenage children). My sister is called Mollie and she is 14 :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm 19 I've been here since 2007, how you enjoying it?

People say it's easier when your in school, work, TAFE, uni

I haven't got a younger sister just a twin brother, I don't think there is that many teens on here.

My parent's profile is DAVID.CHRISTINE I'm sure they would like to complain about having teenagers :), the parents have regular meet ups.

Alecia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chesterbening

hi all

I'm Chester, How are u?

I have been here only 6 months only, still a newbie

Im struggling with making friend arround my age too. I'm 22,,,maybe a bit older than you two :(

I sent my contact to u already, please check

Chester

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey!

My name is Hayley. I'm a little older at 27 (Just turned) i have been here since February and also looking to meet some new people to hang out with as i havent made too many friends since being here, just my partners friends really.

If you fancy a drink sometime give me a shout through private message and i'll add you on facebook.

I go out ever wednesday to Grenfell street, they have $2 beers and its great fun. If you fancy coming along let me know.

I'm from Oxfordshire - Hayley Clark on facebook - I have bright red hair in my profile pic if that helps :-)

Just a reminder that cyber-safety precautions should be the same on this forum as with anyone you'd meet from the internet. Particularly with regards to anyone who is under 18 and giving out names and locations etc. I know you guys have grown up with this stuff so it's second nature to you, but obviously all the usual stuff of not knowing for sure someone is who and what they present themselves online to be should be borne in mind with any meetups organised through PIA. Lecture over - as you were! :policeman: