Looking to meet new friends in the south area

Guest oztostay

Guest oztostay

I am a Mum and I am not settling very well here was doing fine then I have collapsed feel lonely at times missing home family and friends very very much I have children they have settled nicely but a massive ? on me looking to meet new ppl in the south for perhaps a coffee catch up and to share a box of tissues with look forward to hear from you

a lost sausage :notworthy:

Hey there. Sorry to hear you are struggling with settling.

Not yet over there, arrive in October and will be in Glenelg. Our kids are not close in age I don't think but we are ;)

Drop me a PM if you want to chat about homesickness or adapting and all that. Have moved around overseas a fair few times and can understand how hard it can be.

Hey Jo,

Tried to pm you my number but it won't let me for some reason. Hope all good with you! Come along to the playgroup at the church on Brighton jetty road on Wednesdays at 10am. It's great for meeting people! If you can pm me then I will reply with my number! Would be cool to meet for coffee - know how daunting it can all be! Jo x