Guest smilla

Hi,

We have recently moved to Aldgate and are hoping to meet up with some like minded people for laughter. We have 2 kids, 7 and 4.We are early 40's who love travelling, adventures, live music, wine etc and the outdoors.

Perhaps you know of meetups in this area. Would be good to meet some new folks :)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sam

Hi,

We have recently moved to Aldgate and are hoping to meet up with some like minded people for laughter. We have 2 kids, 7 and 4.We are early 40's who love travelling, adventures, live music, wine etc and the outdoors.

Perhaps you know of meetups in this area. Would be good to meet some new folks :)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sam

Hi there, we are round the corner in Stirling. We have been in the hills just coming up to a year now and we love it. Our 2 yo goes to the ranges at Aldgate and our other 2 daughters aged 6&7 go to Stirling east primary. If you want to meet for a coffee I'd be more than happy to meet up, either in Aldgate, Stirling or you can come to our place. I'll pm you my mobile number

cheers

julia x

• 1 month later...
Guest Debz4912

Hi there

i too have just recently moved to crafers. My children are aged 7-boy and daughter is almost 17. I am finding it difficult to settle and would love to meet up with others in the area. Coffee anyone????

debz

Hi there

i too have just recently moved to crafers. My children are aged 7-boy and daughter is almost 17. I am finding it difficult to settle and would love to meet up with others in the area. Coffee anyone????

debz

Hi, I know it can be difficult to meet and build those long term friendships. I am happy to meet anyone for a coffee/wine etc. Debz I put this on your post as my eldest is an almost 17yr old daughter too so if your daughter would like to meet just PM me. Deb

Guest Cwtch Catcher

Im in Crafers / Sterling - can I come ? Am free for coffee or wine! The Crafers Inn or Sterling Hotel are easy for me, I've no car yet...

Just to add Im 42, married, no kids, female, looking for work and would love to make some new pals - arrived a few months ago

Edited by Cwtch Catcher

Guest Debz4912
Im in Crafers / Sterling - can I come ? Am free for coffee or wine! The Crafers Inn or Sterling Hotel are easy for me, I've no car yet...

Just to add Im 42, married, no kids, female, looking for work and would love to make some new pals - arrived a few months ago

Hi there

I'm up for that! I am happy to drop by and pick you up to make it easier for you rather than worrying about buses etc. I'm free Wednesdays or Friday mornings and most evening except for a Thursday.

Debz