Donna the superstar!!!

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Donna once again I am not worthy:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

A superb idea for one and all and there were so many people tonight, not all of whom I met but those I did, you were lovely.

Thanks for having the brainbox idea in the first place, I have boogied until I can boogie no more. I have been home more than half an hour and my head is throbbing already. I am in sooooooooooooo much trouble tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks Donna, what a lovely idea

Libby xx

PS To Nick, see I am still more sober than you :P!!

Bet I am the only one up at this time! :)

Great night last night - what time did you all stagger home then?

Thanks to Donna for organising, it was great so many people turned up. See you all next time (when I should be a lot slimmer!!! :D)

Don't think The Cove knew what hit them really, the men all seemed a bit bemused.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

What a good night and a massive turnout! There was some entertaining people at the bar!!:wacko:

I only had 4 glasses of the $2 stuff and my tummy is not too goo,god knows how some of the rest of you are!!!:policeman:

Nice to put faces to names.

sarah

Sorry I couldn't make it, it's my wedding anniversary this weekend and as hubby has been on Nights all week and last night was my only chance to see him I thought I'd better stay in and make it up to him. Sounds like it was fun .... next time I promise I'll be there!

Guest donna T

I don;t feel well:goofy:

Thank you to everyone who came along - I stopped counting when I got to 40 ladies.

Libby - you are awesome - who else could have got people moved and tables cleared just so we could have our own dancefloor

Nick - you and Andy are superstars for going backwards and forwards making sure people got home

Hope everyone had a great time, I know I did - and I hope you all managed to get home safely

Here's to the next one

Donna xxx

My head hurts! $2 Champers are as rough as but thats probably why they only charge $2 a glass.

Great night laydeees! What a turn out. Vicky and I were asked by a guy at the bar if we were a coach party that had been dropped off for the night! :wacko:Hmmmm.

Good to see lots of new faces too!

Judi x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

morning all ....

well the girls came in about 6am but i think guzzler had already been up and woke me (all a bit fuzzy!) but the TV has been my saviour and they all left me alone until about 8.30am.

Great night - sorry i did not get around to speaking to everyone - there were so many. Sarahsmartiepants - know what you mean about the locals at the bar! well done donna for organising but where were you all when Meatloaf came on? Did I embarress myself (just as well I don't get out much!)

Thanks to the other Donna for organising a taxi - need some greasy cooked brekkie now!

See you soon

Sas

:wacko:

xxx

Guest Nick11
morning all ....

well the girls came in about 6am but i think guzzler had already been up and woke me (all a bit fuzzy!) but the TV has been my saviour and they all left me alone until about 8.30am.

Great night - sorry i did not get around to speaking to everyone - there were so many. Sarahsmartiepants - know what you mean about the locals at the bar! well done donna for organising but where were you all when Meatloaf came on? Did I embarress myself (just as well I don't get out much!)

Thanks to the other Donna for organising a taxi - need some greasy cooked brekkie now!

See you soon

Sas

xxx

Can't believe I spent only $10 and feel as rough as this!!! Where is a kebab shop when you want one!!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you all - had a fab night.

Nick

x

Hi all

thanks so much Donna for organising such a great night:jiggy:

it was lovely to meet so many people, i drove this time, but next time think a taxi will be in order...

HMMM could just eat a Kebab:biglaugh:

Jo xxx

Guest Donna

Ahhh, Sarah - The 'Meatloaf Moment' - pure class!!

Thanks Donna for organising that I had a great night.

x

morning all ....

See you soon

Sas

xxx

Hi guys,

I think I'm one of the few with a clear head today, must have been something to do with the iced water & lemon I was drinking.......which normally back home would cost me the same as a soft drink, but I spent nothing!!!! It was all free!!!

Sarah, entertainment at the bar..........is that what you call it!!! P.s. Did you get a chance to pull?

Anyway, great night, good to see such a fantastic turnout and as said before, put faces to the names.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hi guys,

Sarah, entertainment at the bar..........is that what you call it!!! P.s. Did you get a chance to pull?

quote]Well I found it entertaining! Especially when he asked my name and I said Ethel! He then wrote ethel has a great ar*** on a beer mat and asked if he could slip it in my pocket. All the while other half is at the end of the bar peeing himself. :biglaugh: I thought it was highly entertaining!

sarah

Guest Nick11
Hi guys,

quote]Well I found it entertaining! Especially when he asked my name and I said Ethel! He then wrote ethel has a great ar*** on a beer mat and asked if he could slip it in my pocket. All the while other half is at the end of the bar peeing himself. :biglaugh: I thought it was highly entertaining!

sarah

Yes - thought the place was crammed full of hunky young men last night

NOT!

Guest donna T

Yes - thought the place was crammed full of hunky young men last night

NOT!

What do you mean - there was that horgeous hunk with the beard and the checked shirt - now I just know some were thinking of fighting over him,:arghh:

Ha, did none of you notice the utterly gorgeous dj?? What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Dunno what you're all moaning about, my head felt ok this morning and I spent the huge amount of $4.00 last night!!! Was lovely to see you all and to meet some new people. Thanks Donna, you're a true superstar!:notworthy::notworthy:

It was a great night, I had loads of fun. Believe it or not it is the first time I have worn my heeled boots in Australia :o& after all that boogying I could hardly walk on Saturday morning, my calves were killing me :biglaugh:.

Thanks to everyone for a great night & to Donna for organising.

Libby I cannot actually believe you posted this thread the same night :D I thought you would have flaked out in bed after that bottle of wine.

See you all soon (esp Sarah to get my hair done !!).

Angela x