Friends

Guest stephalicious82

Guest stephalicious82

Hi guys my name is Stephanie and im a 31 year old from Swansea, ive been here for some time now and im still struggling to find a decent network of friends:sad:dont get me wrong I love the ones I got I really do, but living somewhere for 30 years at home and having all that time to build numerous long term and life long friendships, I still feel like something is missing, im very outgoing, I love going out and I recently moved to Glenelg and im ten minutes walk from the Dublin :smile:very handy as summer is coming, is there anyone out there that has just arrived and is looking for a decent friendship, or to add, I don't mind if your single or in a couple that doesn't bother me, I would love to meet more people, ive joined a few groups on facebook to, so im literally putting myself out there this time. Im also single and sometimes it would be nice to be able to just swing by a mates house and have a girlie chat, im the type of girl that this means girl or boy lol as long as you my mate ill tell ya anything lol :cute:look forward to hearing back from you guys x

Hey dan and Stephanie, myself and my partner live in Glenelg. Were both from Ireland, I'm 26 and she's 25. We'd be happy to arrange a meet up and I'm sure she'd be more than keen for a girlie chat! We've been here just over 2 years but on a WHV originally so finally getting settled here. If you'd like we can arrange a time to meet up or ill PM you my number

Guest stephalicious82

hi guys sorry for late reply, really cant get my head around this site much lol, so tech ha I would love to meet you guys, I think Glenelg is a safe bet really all local to us, maybe the Dublin or something sunday arvo (so ozzy forgive me lol)

Guest stephalicious82

hey guys not hered from you yet but next sat me and my 3 house mates are throwing a Halloween party, I think this will be awesome, maybe we should meet up first x