BOXING.calzaghe

Guest chippie74

Guest chippie74

anyone going watching the boxing tomorrow!!

would be good to meet up few beers watch the boxing!!pretty sad on your own

i know its showing in the city im not to sure about anywhere south side of the city

im in happy valey ..cheers.lee

Guest Maddisons

Man after my own heart,beer and boxing!!! Wish i could share a beer with you,but still in the UK!!!!Hopefully in Adelaide late June 08.

So if you get a drinking buddy have one for me.

Calzaghe to win,probably to young for an aging Hopkins,but he's crafty and wise.He needs to be careful early on,Hopkins a spoiler.

Jason.:wacko:I hope Hopkins looks like this after fight!!

My OH and I love the boxing, is it on Foxtel by any chance?

Any time there was boxing on we would always have friends come round to ours and have a book running to who would win, or if it would be stopped or knock out etc, great fun.

Don't know what we are doing for it yet though, so will let you know.

Guest chippie74

lol..we did the same in the uk!!!pizza,beer and a pound wager on the result ect..all fun!! im a massive ricky the hitman fan.in the uk i only lived 5 mins away from him and played football with him many years ago.but a massive boxing fan all in all.im a bit gutted because i have foxtel and setanta sports and i think in the uk its on setanta sports but here its on main event $40 here setanta sports are showing a crappy rugby union game

Oh, that's pants!!!!

I was a huge Nigel Benn fan and Chris Eubank even if he did speak a bit th trange!!!

Calzaghe is the new breed of fighter, he is awsome.

Oh well, will just have to read about it in the papers......boring!!!

I haven't been keeping track of the boxing as much since arriving here, so will have to keep my eye out for any other fights on and get my phone line connected to foxtel so that I can get it ordered.

Next time......beer, pizza, wager at mine!!

Guest JPT07

GUTTED!! I've only just read your thread and have been trying frantically to get it over the net, it would have been great to have gone into the city to watch it over a few beers!! I am a huge Joe Calzaghe fan and met him in November before we came out here to live, he's a top bloke and a fellow welsh man.

Next time?. Cheers Paul.:)

Guest chippie74

i watched the last calzaghe fight in the city agg kessler hope tomorrows fight is just as good hopkins looked quiet ripped at the weigh in.just had a drive about to some pubs and nowhere as it advertised for tomorrows fight..they seem abit behind times here (if its not aussie rules football)

anyone going watching the boxing tomorrow!!

would be good to meet up few beers watch the boxing!!pretty sad on your own

i know its showing in the city im not to sure about anywhere south side of the city

im in happy valey ..cheers.lee

Hi

Do you know if this showing anywhere in the south alsoo what time is it on here, have you every subscibed to these internet sites which show live sport ?

thanks

Guest chippie74

i had a drive around last night and couldnt find it on anywhere.it starts about 11ish which is 3am U.S time.All us brits should club togever and build a british sports bar..lol..pubs here are abit poor

i had a drive around last night and couldnt find it on anywhere.it starts about 11ish which is 3am U.S time.All us brits should club togever and build a british sports bar..lol..pubs here are abit poor

We are looking into that at the moment, with a nostalgia music feel in another area too!!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas
you can get it for 39.00 dollars but too short notice, (up to early in the morning) to get a group around together to watch it, perhaps next time !!

cheers

????????????? the card starts at 10.30am and the big one at 1pmish,couldn't be a better time for us here in Oz?

Can't wait go Calzaghe,

Guzzler

Guest guest569

Forget the radio 5 live idea as they are not allowed to broadcast it ( contractual reasons:arghh: ) Thinking about booking it if it doesn't start till 1.( have to ask she who must be obeyed :wubclub:)

NEWS FLASH !!!!!! Its just come on 5 live with 2 rounds to go !!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest obi93733

hi lee

i'm new to this ,just been reading your messages'i to am a massive hatton fan i've got most of his fights on dvd so hopefully when we get over in july,August touch wood we can get together for a beer and watch some of his classic battles.

looking at living around Nuorlunga,hallet cove area wot are they like ,we have 2 kid aged 13,10

cheers jason