Making New Friends

Sammy Smith

Hi there everyone

We are a couple interested in meeting up with other couples that have similar interests

as we love to go out and have dinners out to see a show picnics etc as our children are older now

they tend to do there own thing mostly but not alway's .

Would love to hear from you if you fancy doing anything to broaden our social scene in the area alway's a pleasure

to meet new people...

We used to live in the UK in a little village outside London South East .

Look forward to hearing from you :realmad:

P.S We are in our Forties !:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hello!....

Welcome! There are a group of us "oldies" (not old but we don't have small kids in tow!) who meet up,

I think Tyke is organising a picnic at one of the local wineries soon....... (this might remind him, i think the old age memory might be catching up with him!) keep an eye out on here!

What village in uk? sounds like maybe not far from where i am from :smile:

Claire & Tel

Edited by Claire-n-tel

Guest Guest75
Hello!....

Welcome! There are a group of us "oldies" (not old but we don't have small kids in tow!) who meet up,

I think Tyke is organising a picnic at one of the local wineries soon....... (this might remind him, i think the old age memory might be catching up with him!) keep an eye out on here!

What village in uk? sounds like maybe not far from where i am from :smile:

Claire & Tel

Slacker ain't I?????

Yep, thinking of a meetup at Fox Creek winery or at least a call in there .............. they are very welcoming!

I have been informed that due to their restricted liquor license we could not bring our own alcohol. So perhaps a two part meet??

I need to speak with you soon Claire, then we shall make it a date:cute:

Always on the lookout for picnic / day out venues. I'll post a separate thread then I don't give the mods work separating this into two threads.:cute:

Going to arrange a meet up on the 23rd / 24th of November in Glenelg for a drink and bite to eat etc everyone welcome very keep to make buddies who are 40 something either send me a personal message or reply on here

open to suggestions where to meet but in Glenelg you are kinda spoilt for choice as it is central for most people

Be lovely to see you guy's there we are free both day's so let us know

thank you in advance :idea::idea::idea: