Buddies please!

hallie3000

Hey all,

I moved to Adelaide in February with my other half who is already from here after meeting in Oxfordshire. I am currently on a 1 year working holiday visa going for my partner visa. Since being here i havent really made my own friends yet and have kind of been hanging around my partners friends and family but i kind of want my own friends that i can hang out with and have some fun with etc. I'm 27!

Anyone fancy a catch up/drink then let me know.

Looking forward to meeting people :-)

Hayley x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Hayley,

Sounds like I am in a similar position to you, i moved to adelaide with my boyfriend who is an aussie and i only really know his friends and family so would love to make some of my own friends too.

I'm 24 and I live 20 mins out of the city near the hills.

Let me know if you still fancy meeting up for a drink.

Bex

Hey everyone,

move here on my own two a wile back and haven't had a chance to meet many new people outside my group of work mates

would love to catch up for a drink and have a chat with someone in my same situation...... Love oz but find it a bit hard without my friends here..... I'm just about to turn 30

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all! I believe the next meet up is on the 14th December. Pm me for my facebook details and i can let you know all the details once we've sorted a place to go and what time etc :-)

Hey hallie hope is all good just intrested on when the next meet up is ? Would love to come along and meet you guys.... Pm me and will give you my phone and Facebook .....thanks fran

I'd love to meet some new people when you have your next neet up :-)

I'm 27 and hubby is too. We are in pooraka and it reminds you how quiet it can be when all your aussie mates are off visiting rellies over Christmas!

Would be great to meet some others who aren't super busy with extended families over the holidays ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all,

I moved to Adelaide in February with my other half who is already from here after meeting in Oxfordshire. I am currently on a 1 year working holiday visa going for my partner visa. Since being here i havent really made my own friends yet and have kind of been hanging around my partners friends and family but i kind of want my own friends that i can hang out with and have some fun with etc. I'm 27!

Anyone fancy a catch up/drink then let me know.

Looking forward to meeting people :-)

Hayley x

Hi :-)

I have only just come across this post and I am too looking to meet some new people. I'm missing my girlie catch ups!

I am 31, work full time and I love a cosmo or two! :-)

If you have another 'meet up' soon, I would love to come along.

Nat x :-)

Hi all,

A few of us are meeting tonight at the Austral on Rundell Street at 10pm (17th Jan). Im sorry its such short notice :-(

Those who have met me before my hair is now a boring dark brown colour so dont look out for the bright red hair. ;)

Message me for my number if you'll think you'll make it

Hi all,

A few of us are meeting tonight at the Austral on Rundell Street at 10pm (17th Jan). Im sorry its such short notice :-(

Those who have met me before my hair is now a boring dark brown colour so dont look out for the bright red hair. ;)

Message me for my number if you'll think you'll make it

Sounds great but yes its too short notice for me.

Have a brilliant night! Count me in on any other future get together's!

Nat x