Running/Walking Female Partners Brighton area

Guest chuckle

Guest chuckle

Hi I'm interested in meeting other females that enjoy getting out getting fit running or walking mornings (6-6.30) or evenings (5.30-6) around Brighton area also like weekend hikes. Drop me a line if your interested. I'm 41 yo female. I know Adelaide fairly well now been here for 13 years so if your new can show you some nice spots.

• 1 month later...
Guest PoyntonMagees

Hi, I live in Seacliff and regularly walk Brighton area. I walk at a still being able to chat pace! and would love to meet up for a walk. I also used to do a lot of hiking in the uk. I work at flinders uni so could meet after work regularly. Please pm me and we could arrange a meet.

Thanksx

• 1 month later...
Guest BrightonB

Hi,

I live near Brighton and would love to meet up for a walk (not good at running though!). Also really like hiking and keen to do more of this once the weather cools. Contact me if you do organise something.