Calling all Northerners with pre-schoolers...

Guest Simon&Tracy

Guest Simon&Tracy

Hiya, I'm seeing quite a few people on here with pre-schoolers and wondered if anyone would be interested in a meet up/play date any time soon.

I was thinking of the Carisbrooke Reserve on Main North Road so the kids can play while mums (and dads if they are free) can chat close by.

I'm free Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays if anyone is interested and perhaps we could make a regular thing of it. Let me know...

Tracy x

Guest ali@51

Hi Tracy we are coming over on the 17/5 currenty based in Novar gardens but we will be looking to go north eventualy. we have one pre schooler Pippa 2 1/2. If your play date is after we get their we would love to come. If it is befor me and the kids get their I could always sent Morgan of his own I'm sure he must be missing the children by now:biglaugh:

Guest lippy

Hi Tracy

We have an almost 3 year old son. Having been without kids his own age and no toys to play with for the last couple of months he is getting very bored and this could be his lifeline!! He has seen enough of car garages and furniture shops to last him a lifetime.

We are moving to Fulham Gardens this week - so not too far away.

let me know if it goes ahead

Julie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dizzychappas

I'm working but hubby is stay at home dad, we would be interested in meeting up. We have a 20 month old boy. Let us know and we'll try and make it.

Louisa, Paul

Joel (20 months)

Guest Simon&Tracy

Theres been a few responses to this, so shall we say Monday 26th May at the Carisbrooke Reserve (Salisbury Park just off Main North Road) from 10am onwards ?

Hopefully the weather will be nice enough.

Tracy xx

Guest steph

Hi Tracy

have just read your message on site. We moved over in September last year with our 2 year old little boy Zach and have just bought a house in Golden Grove. We are also expecting a little girl who is due in 2 months so am getting ready for that. We are settling in and slowely meeting people in the area but would love to meet up. I have just finished full time so am free anytime at the moment. I will give you my number if you want to phone to arrange meeting up - 82897065.

Steph , Jason & Zach

Guest steph

Hi Tracy

Just saw a date has been arranged. Will hope to be there with Zach from 10 onwards. let me know if there is any change. Forgot to say that we are also from leeds. We were last living in Wakefield before we moved out.

Steph

Guest Simon&Tracy

I so hope the weather will be great for it.

Louisa/Paul - would be great if you can make it to the meet. I'm sure Joel will have lots of fun.

Steph - Ooh you're so close to me. I'm a 5min walk from MacDonalds. If you wanna meet before the 26th, give us a ring. I'll pm you my number.