Soccer in Norwood or city

Alejo

Hi! I've been in Adelaide for a month and I still don't know people or places to play soccer(amateur) indoor or outdoor. Please help! I'm 33 and I really want to play! I would rather to play in Norwood Payneham but I would go to other places if are close to public transport.

Thanks!

Hey the best expat soccer club in Adelaide is West Beach fc which now has five teams, its on a bus route, its just off Henley beach road at Lockleys, you can search it or look it up on the south austaralian soccer league website, great standard and always a drinking club

Hey the best expat soccer club in Adelaide is West Beach fc which now has five teams, its on a bus route, its just off Henley beach road at Lockleys, you can search it or look it up on the south austaralian soccer league website, great standard and always a drinking club

I would say the Northern suburbs teams are better quality and ex pat dominated. The likes of Parafield Gardens and the Downs are by far the best 2 teams in the league drinking and football wise.

For your locality I would think St Peters old boys is the best bet.

The advantage of amateurs is you can choose Saturday or Sunday.

I would say the Northern suburbs teams are better quality and ex pat dominated. The likes of Parafield Gardens and the Downs are by far the best 2 teams in the league drinking and football wise.

For your locality I would think St Peters old boys is the best bet.

The advantage of amateurs is you can choose Saturday or Sunday.

If you are keen to play, I am the coach of a brand new team in aldinga

playing Div 4 next year.

we train in a Fridays, would love to have you on board.)

its a bit of a trek, but you would not regret it.

brand new kits, cheap subs and a great bunch of lads...

pm if you want a chat?

players wanted!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Adelaide Titans FC

Adelaide Cobras Amateur Football (Soccer) Club is looking for players in you are interested.

We train at Flinder Park and play at Plympton.

Check out of Facebook page for more details or feel free to contact me with an queries.

Cheers

If you are keen to play, I am the coach of a brand new team in aldinga

playing Div 4 next year.

we train in a Fridays, would love to have you on board.)

its a bit of a trek, but you would not regret it.

brand new kits, cheap subs and a great bunch of lads...

pm if you want a chat?

players wanted!!!

Norwood to Aldinga is about 45km, plus the OP mentioned public transport. You would need to be really keen to play to do that one.