Cinema - Cheapest night to go?

Bitza1984

Hi Guys,

One thing I used to do back home a lot was go to the movies with my girlfriend because it was a cheap night out. Why the hell is it so expensive here? back home on a Tuesday I could get into a movie for £3 lol.

what is the cheapest cinema in Adelaide? And do they have any nights where it is less expensive. Back home it was "crazy tuesdays" and Orange did "Orange Wednesdays".

I live in the North near TTP.

All the best.

Please remember that Australia is notoriously expensive for everything. Let me provide you with a price list for our local and only cinema for miles https://www.odeon.co.uk/booking/ticket/section/1c3eb5def18a56797cdc08a1e4659d8fbd24aff6/1/ to watch Gravity at 7.10pm mid week! I will leave you to do the currency conversion however yet again UK exceeds Australia on the price front. I also love the additional 71p for remote booking too!:sad:

S

Edited by srg73

Please remember that Australia is notoriously expensive for everything. Let me provide you with a price list for our local and only cinema for miles https://www.odeon.co.uk/booking/ticket/section/1c3eb5def18a56797cdc08a1e4659d8fbd24aff6/1/ to watch Gravity at 7.10pm mid week! I will leave you to do the currency conversion however yet again UK exceeds Australia on the price front. I also love the additional 71p for remote booking too!:sad:

S

Why do currency conversion , it has nothing to do with the price of things unless you are on holiday here. If you are going to compare then you have to compare wages also. Fuel is cheap here by the way.

How does the Telstra discount work? I'm a Telstra customer and haven't heard of this :unsure:

I just log into the Telstra website and there's a link for cinema tickets. You chose the cinema, film and time and then it takes you to the cinemas own booking page and the tickets are $10. No booking fee either!