16 year old looking for friends in Jan 2014 :)

Guest Louise Harvey

Guest Louise Harvey

Hey, I'm 16 and am moving to Adelaide after I finish my GCSE's in July... However, I have to visit Adelaide in January to validate our visas so we're going for 3 weeks and was I hoping to meet some friends whilest out there but wouldn't even know where to start looking! haha anyone got any ideas??? Louise x

Guest Sarah Bradley

January is pretty quiet here as it is the middle of our summer holidays. I have a 17 year old daughter who is into anime and Doctor Who. Joining a club is probably your best bet, there are lots of them here, everything from singing to lifesaving.

Guest Louise Harvey

Thanks for replying, I'm really looking forward to going now and I will try and find something I like while I'm over.. I'm really into art and want to be a tattooist when I'm older so do you know of any art clubs or similar?? Would be really helpful, thanks again :)