Get together on the 20th of December Hallett cove seafront

Sammy Smith

We been here 16 month's feel it's time to venture and meet some new people we live in Hallett Cove would anyone like to meet this way .....for Christmas perhaps all welcome at Hallett Cove sea front say the Evening of 19th of December for a twilight picnic anyone want to come either PM me or reply to this thread ....... more the merrier HO HO HO

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stephen_157

hi just arrived 2 weeks ago would love to meet up with others and get to find out how yous have got on, is it just for adults as i have a 21yr old, 15 yr old daughters and a 9yr old son ? we are in Moana

Guest Claire-n-tel

Not sure if you all know about the 'dry areas' ie you cannont drink alchohol in most public places so maybe stick to bringing soft drinks, a ticket and big fine would not make a good crimbo pressie!

Guest maggieandrich

Hi, I'm a 22 year old moved over to adelaide with my parents, and trying to get out there to make new friends, if your still going to hallett cove would your family like meet up :)

Guest stephen_157

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Hi, I'm a 22 year old moved over to adelaide with my parents, and trying to get out there to make new friends, if your still going to hallett cove would your family like meet up :)

Yes we are still going, which area are you in, I have a 21yr old daughter who will be going aswell she is also looking to meet people of her own age to go out with. Are you male or female? Would be great if you came along the more people the better, hope to see you's there.