Any mummys out there?

Guest JennyMitch

Guest JennyMitch

Hi guys.

Been here 3 months now. Just moved from the Barossa to Lockleys. I have a 3 year old girl who is desperate to make some friends and I just wondered if there is anyone in a similar situation looking to go for coffee/playdates for the kids.

I worked full time in England so am struggling with all this spare time I have on my hands. I think it would do us both the world of good to get out there!

Jenny x x

Guest Lisa Foster

hiya jenny not sure were lockleys is??? but i live at hillbank near elizabeth.... i have a 3 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl only been here 3 wks... so if ur near maybe we could meet up? i know how u feel :/ hope to hear from u soon.. lisa xx

Guest Claire-n-tel

Wow....Lockleys to Hillbank...thats a long way!......like 30km or something :err:

Don't worry tho, there are always mums on here looking to meet up so i'm sure you'll both make friends soon!

Guest JennyMitch
hiya jenny not sure were lockleys is??? but i live at hillbank near elizabeth.... i have a 3 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl only been here 3 wks... so if ur near maybe we could meet up? i know how u feel :/ hope to hear from u soon.. lisa xx

Hi Lisa

Id love to meet up. If you want to send me a private message with your number we can arrange it. I don't mind the drive, it gives me something to do! :) xx

Wow....Lockleys to Hillbank...thats a long way!......like 30km or something :err:

Don't worry tho, there are always mums on here looking to meet up so i'm sure you'll both make friends soon!

Could be worse - could be Norwood to Aldinga (45km) via public transport like someone suggested on another thread not that long ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...