Football (soccer) coach wanted

Guest Adelaide Titans FC

Guest Adelaide Titans FC

Due to overwhelming demand, Adelaide Cobras Amateur Football Club is looking to expand to include a C Team for the 2014 season. Therefore, we seek the services of a coach for this team.

Please express your interest in this position via pm.

Adelaide Cobras Amateur Football Club is based in the western suburbs was formed this year. We are part of the Adelaide Cobras Football Club (FFSA) which has a rich and proud history.

In our first season in the SA Amateur Soccer League (Saturday), our Senior Team were undefeated Champions, our Reserve Team were Runners-Up (only on goal difference) and the Club was promoted to Division 3.

We hope our success continues in 2014 for our two current teams and with our new C Team.

Kind regards

Adelaide Cobras Amateur Football Club

$_20.jpg

Edited by Blossom
Removal of contact details as per forum rules

Hi George

My name is Tony and I am interested in getting back into coaching youth football. From the age of 19 years old to 21 years old I coached the Youth Team at Burnley FC who are currently second in the English Championship. I also coached Hartlepool United who are in the 1st division in England for 5 years and I also coached Blyth Spartans Juniors for 7 years. In addition my Son played for all these teams as well and became a professional footballer in England from the age of 16 years old. He had trials with Adelaide United and also has played for Adelaide City, Enfield and The Cove. But now lives in the Gold Coast.

I have been living in Fulham Gardens for nearly fours years now and been participating in playing golf, but I have sustained a back injury and can no longer undertake this activity, hence me wanting to get back to coaching football to young people. I use to have my full badge in England which has now been changed to the UEFA A and B coaching badges. I am willing to undertake my coaching badges again, as its been many years since I undertook the coaching badges.

I am extremely aware of the management of Amateur Football Clubs, from gaining funds, encouraging parents to participate in supporting the club and the players and also the situations that some parents can put you under as a coach........

I am not aware how you would me to apply to you, thus me sending you this message. I will also add your facebook account as well.....

I look forward to hearing from you, sometime in the very near future

With kind regards

Tony

Edited by Blossom
Removal of contact details

Guest Adelaide Titans FC

Hi Tony

Thank you for your reply.

I have forwarded this to the Club's Amateurs Football Director Nick.

Cheers

George

Adelaide Cobras Amateur Football Club

Edited by Blossom