Just saying Hi

Guest Happychick

Guest Happychick

Hi Everyone,

Myself and my family (hubby and little boy) arrive in adelaide on the 26th may!! CANT WAIT!! We leave the uk on the 9th may (stopping over at bali and sydney) and although its only 2 weeks away and we are having a leaving party this weekend it still seems so unreal,

We have met some great people in the Uk via various meets, and hope to meet a lot more people on the other side..

ADELAIDE here we come!!!:D

Lisa

Guest jill wright

Hi Lisa

My god thats come round quick hasn't it , bet you can't believe it. Hope you have a great party at the weekend don't shed too many tears! Keep in touch , safe journey and enjoy Bali and Singapore before you reach your destination

Jillx

Guest Happychick
Hi Lisa

My god thats come round quick hasn't it , bet you can't believe it. Hope you have a great party at the weekend don't shed too many tears! Keep in touch , safe journey and enjoy Bali and Singapore before you reach your destination

Jillx

Hi Jill.

The last few weeks seem to have flown by, i think i will have to invest insome water proof mascara!! Will stay intouch and let you know how we get on

All the best

lisa x

Guest Libby1971

Blimey that has come round fast. Good luck for the journey.

Waterproof mascara? Nah, don't bother. The stuff does not do what it says on the tin, I think I tried every one. Saying goodbye to my sister I still looked like a zebra crossing.

Libby

Guest cunnah10
Hi Everyone,

Myself and my family (hubby and little boy) arrive in adelaide on the 26th may!! CANT WAIT!! We leave the uk on the 9th may (stopping over at bali and sydney) and although its only 2 weeks away and we are having a leaving party this weekend it still seems so unreal,

We have met some great people in the Uk via various meets, and hope to meet a lot more people on the other side..

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Good luck and have a fantastic time!

Did you go to the meet up Mascrat few months ago?I seem to remember chatting to a family that meets your profile!Were you the lucky people who put house on market and sold quickly to the first viewer?I was so envious!

Anyway keep in touch and let us know when you arrive in Adelaide and how the journey went!

Gill

Guest The Pottertons

Good Luck guys- Enjoy Bali. I loved it there- Apart from Kuta!!! Lovely lush countryside. Enjoy a nice relax before the work begins!!! We are heading out on the 26th but only for a reccie unfortunately so safe travel to you all and hope everything goes fabulously. Enjoy your party!! Yvonne x

Guest Happychick
Hi Lisa

Good luck and have a fantastic time!

Did you go to the meet up Mascrat few months ago?I seem to remember chatting to a family that meets your profile!Were you the lucky people who put house on market and sold quickly to the first viewer?I was so envious!

Anyway keep in touch and let us know when you arrive in Adelaide and how the journey went!

Gill

Hi Gill.

yes that was us at the meet, How are things going with you? What stage were you at in the process..

will definately stay intouch and keep everyone updated

all the best

Lisa

Guest Louise

Hi,

My husband and I moved to SA in Nov 07 and are living in Glenelg and love it.

Bet you cant wait to get here I know I couldn't.

Let us know if you want to meet when you get here and we can arrange something.

Louise & Scott

Guest Happychick
Hi,

My husband and I moved to SA in Nov 07 and are living in Glenelg and love it.

Bet you cant wait to get here I know I couldn't.

Let us know if you want to meet when you get here and we can arrange something.

Louise & Scott

Hi Louise ,

Thanks for the post , we would love to arrange to meet when we get there , we initially have a short term rental in morphett vale for 5 weeks, as mentioned we arrive on the 26th may will stay in touch and try to arrange something

Had you been to adelaide before you moved , we have never been but it sounds like a great place, cant wait to find out for myself

Lisa

Guest Happychick
Hi Lisa

The next few weeks will be really hard and I dont think that anyone will tell you any different. Just remember the day that you are on your way to the airport is the start of your new lives. Go with the flow and enjoy the break, arrive in Adelaide ready to hit the ground running!

Good Luck

Lindsey:D

Hi Lindsey.

i definatley agree about the next few weeks, i am trying not to think about the leaving part yet ! Going to leave the getting upset part till the day we go,, it will be hard but we are going to start a new life and it will all be worth it

Lisa

Guest gilmoresoz

:DHi Lisa

I have just joined today - so am new & just finding my way around the forum.

I notice that you live in Leeds and so do I with my husband (Darren). I am an Aussie living in the UK. My husband has just been granted his spouse visa and we are planning on being in Adelaide by September 2008. Which is exciting and scary all at the same time.

Hope you had a great party. Good luck with everything. Hopefully it won't be too long before we are in Adelaide also.

Fiona & Darren Gilmore

Guest cunnah10

Hey it was you that i sat chatting to at the meet up in Jan at Mascrat!

Good luck with your journey to Adelaide and have a great time with the stopovers!

Will follow your journey if you keep sending us updates!

Hey has the party been yet?If so how did it go?

I don't think we will bother be too upsetting especially with the booze flowing and parents,cousins,aunts and uncles start getting all blubbery!Not sure i could handle all that!

But great if you can!

Wereabouts in Morphett vale are you staying?

We stayed there last year rented from one of the lovely members from here actually(still keep in touch now)

Whereabouts are hoping to settle?

Keep in touch

bon voyage!!!!!

Gill

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi again Lisa,

Hope you had a great party this weekend.

Keep us posted on how the journey goes and how you settle. Also let me know what you think of Morphett Vale when you get there as we are thinking of starting off there as well.

Good luck.

Speak to you soon.

Ffion. x

Guest markshelley

Hi to you all... Aaron, Lisa, Kyle

Its flown by since we met and we are so envious that you are off there and we are still in the early stages of everything but hopefully things can move swiftly because day by day we are all getting sick and tired of things here.

From all us here we wish you a safe trip/break and hope you keep in touch and hope Aaron lets me know that there is loads of work for joiners (fingers crossed).

It will be just so damn ****ing brilliant when we next see each other on ozzy soil.

Take care from us all,

Mark, Shelley, Courtney, Harry, Charlie.

Guest jill wright
Hi Everyone,

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Just wanted to say good luck and safe journey next week , have a great time on the way , i hope you settle in quickly. How are you feeling at the mo did you enjoy your leaving do?

Jillx