Looking for friends!

froobie

Hey all,

We used to post on her heaps before we moved to Adelaide and, now that three years have passed, we are back on the forum!

I guess we are feeling a bit sorry for ourselves this Christmas and have decided to stop moping around and get out there! We both work full time, have a 1 year old and are renovating so we do have a lot to keep us busy but we are missing those social links.

If anyone in the Northern suburbs (or thereabouts) would like to meet up for a drink or something, give us a holler!

Hope you all had a Meery Christmas and are looking forward to the new year :cute: hope to hear from you soon.

Lucy and Chris

• 4 months later...
Guest Jason and Claire

Hey guys we are in a similar spot, we are in Salisbury East, love the place been here 2.5 years, but breaking into friends' circles at our age is a bit hard (late 20s). We are also renovating our place while working and studying. PM us and we can sort out catching up!

J and C

:smile:

Guest lilgal89
Hey guys we are in a similar spot, we are in Salisbury East, love the place been here 2.5 years, but breaking into friends' circles at our age is a bit hard (late 20s). We are also renovating our place while working and studying. PM us and we can sort out catching up!

J and C

:smile:

Hey guys me and my husband are both in our late twenties and we have a 2 year old! We're moving over on the 1st June, we're south but we need to get a car ASAP for my husband for work so we can always drive over! X

Guest Jason and Claire

wrcaston, cool, whens the moving in date, and where are you based now?

llgal where are you moving to, nowhere is far in Adelaide really,

Hey J&C, we are still in London, had to hold off the visa medical due to our pregnancy but hopefully starting the build in March to move in when the others arrive in September. I will be there from March with my parents in Fulham gardens if I get a job. Good times.

Guest Jason and Claire

Sweet, well have a great trip, get settled in, and we can sort something out in the coming weeks, if you need anything give us a shout.

And wrcaston you are moving out in September?