New mates

Guest Mike321

Guest Mike321

Hi everyone,

Moved over about 5 months ago and loving the aussie lifestyle but would be good to make some new mates outside the work crowd to meet up for a few beers etc, if you’re in the same boat give us a shout.

Cheers

Mike

Guest ManofKent

Hi Mike, I have the same problem it seems! Finding friends out here can be a bit of a night mare :) I'm based just south of the city and am free most nights of the week.

I'm Stewart by the way.

Edited by ManofKent

Guest Mike321

Hi Guys,

Good to hear from you, I'm free Sunday and most week nights if you fancy meeting up for a beer, happy to meet in the city or towards the southern suburbs?

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Guys

We are based in West Lakes & also looking to meet some new people.

We live opposite West Lakes Shopping centre so if anyone wants to grab a coffee or if you want something stronger we can head to the Lakes Resort! Pm me or were happy to tag on a meet up that may have already been organised.

Enjoy your weekend everybody :-)

Nat & Gaz

hi guyHi guys seen on here that your all looking to meet up with people, just to let you know a few of us are going to the Oval next Saturday to see the Adelaide Strikers, hopefully they perform better than the last time !, its an afternoon game so we're taking a picnic and have got general admission tickets in the north stand, so don't have to book a seat its on the grass this is the linkhttp://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...&p=EADO2014618 we got $20 tickets. If you'd like to join us your more than welcome. We're based in West Lakes and a few others are in Henley so we can meet up and all go together or meet there. You don't have to like the cricket but could be an easy introduction to meet up, we're 4 couples and a child and a man on his own (his wife can't make it) but we're not 'couply' sort of people and all mix easily together so if your on your own you wont feel out of place.

We've all been in your position of trying to make new friends and know how hard it is, but perserve its definately worth it in the end.

Debbie & mark

will do Nat & Gaz, if this cricket is any good may go to the mid week one, will let you know, got a busy couple of weekends coming up but i'll try and arrange a get together over West Lakes hotel maybe for a friday night in a couple of weeks, the girls are trying out a bit of zumba and pilates if your interested let me know

Debbie