Netball Update

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

For those of you that didn't make last Thursday, I just wanted to update you.

We have a team (Called Thriller (don;t ask!!!) who will be playing their first game on Thursday.:notworthy:

Anyone who can commit to the next 8 weeks at varying times: 8pm, 6.30pm and 7.15pm can be a part of this team. The next 3 weeks are being played at 8pm - Colours are black shorts and a red top - Cornelia is pricing up where this might be the cheapest to buy.

Everyone else can still come to the training session at 7pm on Thursday and whoever is not in the team can have a knock-about.

So far those who have commited to be in the team are:

Judi

Kylie (Judi's friend)

Rachel N

Cornelia

Lydia

Yvonne

Dee

Jackie

Nicole

Mel

Vicki

Anyone else who missed last week but came the first week and wants to be in the team, please let me know.

For the rest of us, plus any not able to actually be part of the team on the night, I would still like to have an informal game provided we can get the court space.

Please come along on Thursday at 7pm for training and a game between us.

Those actually in the team, remember that you will need $8.00 to play.

Any questions, let me know and I will do my best.

Donna xx

Thanks Donna, I shall be there for the knockabout. I didn't know the actual team had to pay, perhaps we should all chip in to pay for it. Best wishes also to Sarah (likesshopping) who sustained a pretty nasty injury last week. I feel mighty guilty about this as I encouraged her to go along in the first place! Sorry Sarah!!!!:embarrassed: Hope you get better soon.

Guest donna T

Best wishes also to Sarah (likesshopping) who sustained a pretty nasty injury last week. I feel mighty guilty about this as I encouraged her to go along in the first place! Sorry Sarah!!!!:embarrassed: Hope you get better soon.

Sorry was going to start another thread

Last I have heard is that she should be out of hospital tomorrow with another plaster on her foot. She had to have an operation for a broken foot and we all wish her a very speedy recovery. :notworthy:

Last I have heard is that she should be out of hospital tomorrow with another plaster on her foot. She had to have an operation for a broken foot and we all wish her a very speedy recovery. :notworthy:

Oh my God :wideeyed: I was wondering how she was doing. Sounds really serious. Hope you are better soon Sarah. Coming back after you get the pot off??!!!! :cool:

Take care

Rachel

Donna - I won't be able to make it this week as I am going to the chiropractor to try and get more comfortable! seeing as I am pretty useless anyhow, don't think you will miss me! will try to make the week after as it will be my last chance for a few weeks! have a good time girls, is the new time 7pm every week for practice?

Guest Leanne & Mark
Best wishes also to Sarah (likesshopping) who sustained a pretty nasty injury last week. I feel mighty guilty about this as I encouraged her to go along in the first place! Sorry Sarah!!!!:embarrassed: Hope you get better soon.

Sorry was going to start another thread

My god what did you do to her?? I thought you were playing Netball not Rugby????????

All,

I've banned Sarah from playing netball - what a dangerous game!!!!

She suffered a double fracture, dislocation and serious ligament damage to her foot.

She went into hospital on Saturday and had a 3 hour operation on Sunday. She's had pins put in the foot and she's having the plaster put on today so she'll be out of hospital tonight hopefully.

She was really looking forward to getting invoolved in the team but it looks like she'll be out of action for a while.

She'll probably give you all the gorry details when shes back online.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Chris for the update. We all feel so sorry for Sarah, she was having such a blast and getting stuck into the game before it happened, as well.

Give her my regards and I'll be popping over this week to see how she is.

Judi x

Hi everybody,

just to let the team know that I have tried to get 10 red polo shirts for thursday nights game and have been finding this a difficult task.

Does anybody have any objections to white polo shirts and if you have your own, then all the better.

White polo shirts are easier to obtain!!!

Sorry guys.

Cornelia x

Guest donna T
Hi everybody,

just to let the team know that I have tried to get 10 red polo shirts for thursday nights game and have been finding this a difficult task.

Does anybody have any objections to white polo shirts and if you have your own, then all the better.

White polo shirts are easier to obtain!!!

Sorry guys.

Cornelia x

Sorry to be a pain but not everyone in the team is from this site and I will be unable to get a message to them all before Thursdays game.

If everyone who is playing could please wear their own red t shirt of any discription that would be great.

See you all Thursday

Donna x

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all your best wishes.

Yes, had a very nasty fall whilst playing - been out of hospital for a week now and just starting to feel better. I will be in plaster for another 6 weeks - which is really really grim. I have myself a wheelchair to get out and about it.

Chris has been great with our girls and getting meals sorted - hes been really good - but he did say himself that he doesnt realise how much I did during the day ....washing, ironing , hoovering , etc....AT LAST!!

Will be along time before Im back in action - best I do the oranges at half time?

Good Luck for the next match

sarahxxx

Guest Django
We have a team (Called Thriller (don;t ask!!!)

Hmmmm red rag and bull to me gotta ask now. I've tried not to but........

Why???

Pete

Guest donna T
Hmmmm red rag and bull to me gotta ask now. I've tried not to but........

Why???

Pete

Sarah (Likesshopping) came up with the idea and as she has been so badly incapacitated, we stuck with it:)

Apparantly, (and this is not going to translate in words) we look all hunch shoulders and arms hanging knackered like the zombies when we have finished training:biglaugh:

You did have to ask:goofy:

Donna x