Snifter's Babysitting Club

flossybeth

We were lucky enough to win Meet and Greet tickets for Bill Bryson next month but we need a babysitter.

We live in McLaren Vale, the children that need sitting with are 12,11 & 8 so not too much trouble (hopefully!) so it would probably be a matter of getting them into bed. Obviously it'd be a good idea to come and meet them sometime before.

The date for the show is the Thursday 20th March and it starts at 8pm so we'd need to leave Mclaren Vale by 7pm at the latest and it would be a late return - not sure how long the show runs for but I would imagine we'd be looking at being home by around midnight.

So if anyone has a teenager who'd like some pocket money, or if anyone else would mind coming and sitting for us in a reciprocal arrangement that'd be good too.

PM please if you or know anyone can help.

Thank you

Thanks Snifter - I'd say you'd be half way there if you stopped here overnight but in reality it's quite tricky to get back around to get out of the Adelaide area from here. Enjoy Alan Davies I didn't know he was coming - but then I don't suppose I could have gone to see him as well anyway...

Thanks Tamara, will have a quick search for Lisa and will message her.