Saturday Football - Players wanted 16-35 + Over 35's

Daz

Hi All!!

If anyone's looking for a club to play at this season the club I play for Immanuel FC is still looking for players to fill it's five teams. We play Saturday's in the Collegiate Soccer League in Division 1A, 1B, 3, 4 and 5. We have players ranging from 16-50 and have an Over 35's team which plays at 1:00pm on Saturday's. We train Monday's and Wednesday's 6:30pm-8:30pm and train in the new football complex at Barratt Reserve, West Beach on the astro-turf pitch.

If anyone is curious at what times we play they are:

Division 1A: 3:00pm

Division 1B: 1:00pm

Division 3: 3:00pm

Division 4: 1:00pm

Division 5: 1:00pm

If anyone is interested reply to this post or PM me and I'll give provide with more details.

Cheers

Daz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maurice

Hi Daz

A buddy and myself would be keen to play. We're both a good bit nearer to 50 than 16 but what we lack in nimbleness we make up in enthusiasm. I was wondering would there be place for us.

Cheers

Maurice

Hi Maurice,

Great to hear from you.

We'll take enthusiasm anyday, makes us a better club with better people! Absolutely we would have a place. Would you like to come out on say Monday and have a kick at training? If you're free of course to come Monday! That way you can get a feel for the club, meet some of the lads, if you enjoy it and want to come onboard then we'll get you both into the over 35's and get you feeling a part of the club.

Cheers

Daz

• 2 months later...

Hi. Does the league run through the winter months as well? I'm just about hanging on to being closer to 16 than 50 and I'd be keen to get involved if you're still looking for a few players. I haven't played for about a year now but looking to get back involved with a team.

Cheers, Martyn

Hi Martyn,

Yes, the league runs all the way through till mid-September, we've only played four rounds so far so there is still about 14 rounds left to play. Mate, we welcome new players all year round so if you'd like, come out and have a look either tonight or Wednesday if you're free?