Do you want to play golf every Sunday with a bunch of great lads - Not a Society....

Boxertony

To All

We are Adelaide Golflovers and we are always wanting new players (male and female), who enjoy a game of social golf every Sunday morning, we tend to tee off anytime between from 7.40am up to 09:00am and we play at all public courses around Adelaide, which range in price from $30.00 to $45.00. We are a great set of blokes who enjoy the banter, the 19th hole and of the course the golf. We play Stableford so there are no disadvantages, our handicaps tend to range from 12 to 35.

Please PM for more information. The winner of each week books their choice of golf course and time for the following Sunday and the loser does a write up (a piss-take really).

We are not a Society and there is no pressure to attend each and every week, we just put an event up on Adelaide Golflovers every week and you can either click join - maybe or decline. Some players bring their older children to golf with them, which annoys me, because they even beat me lol. Also gives new immigrants to Adelaide to meet potential friends.

Richard Henderson hosts the Adelaide Golflovers and I am Tony Smith. We hope to hear from you in the very near future.

Tony

Edited by flossybeth
Removal of external websites as per forum rules

• 3 weeks later...