showdown ticket

thegreggs

I am probably reading your post incorrectly but if you already have a child ticket you realise you can use that and simply pay the difference at the gate?

We've done it in the past :smile:

We failed to get tickets and I am raging! We've been to the majority of the games over the last nine seasons but not, it seems, this one.

:frown: LC

Kai was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers Came fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc, but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

My father is an exotic dancer and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Kai aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Kai, "He plays for Port Adelaide, I was just too embarrassed to say."