Anyone for a game of golf?

Guest trudge

Only been here a couple of weeks. Anyone around the North Eastern suburbs fancy a game of golf?

Cheers.

Hi sorry cant join u yet but due out in June and moving to andrews farm would be great to catch up for a round or 3 as soon as clubs arrive in container which will be there when we get there! God ive missed them clubs!!

O.K. Give us a shout when you get here.

Cheers

Sure will,

u will have to join the flaming gallahs golf society with Django (if he ever gets there!, Graandjac, deb and stoo and myself along with loads of others when Gra sorts the membership out!)

Guest BAZnDAF

Love the game, and have clubs too ;) but I am completely useless at it, its the being out in the open and in the fresh air bit that appeals to me :)

When i finally get out there then I'll be up for a game. :)

Guest trudge

Thanks for the offers.

Look forward to meeting the golfers when you get here. Have found a golf society in the local pub to play with.

Guest jill wright

Phils ecstatic to hear that the local pubs have golf societys (he's in one here now) if he can join one when he gets there that'll be him sorted hope you enjoy it trudge keep us posted

Jill

Guest steph

Hi ,

I have played here a few times , the two courses in the city are quite good , I can play weekend and late afternoon when its lighter , I am playing off 28 , just changed my swing after a couple of lessons and playing worse after the changes than i was before but i can see it will improve , I know a couple of other people who play so let me know how your fixed , I previously lived paradise but now up at Golden grove

cheers

Jason

Guest trudge

Alright Jason

I've had a knock around on a couple of Par 3 courses so far. Valley View at Modbury and Geoff Heath course in Campbelltown. Would love a game on a proper course somewhere any weekend except next Sunday (18th May). Playing with the pub lot hopefully at Mount Barker. Let me know when and where and we'll have a game. Trying to play off 23.

Cheers.