Ladies Day Out 24th May Wine Trip

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Well I finally got my act together...

I have booked a minibus (seats 20) for a wine trip to the Barossa Valley.

Wineries to be confirmed but it will include Jacobs Creek. I am looking into lunch arrangements - cost so far is $44 plus lunch.

I will be back on tomorrow to advise total price. As ever, first come, first served. Payment in full in advance.

Libby

Guest cunnah10
Well I finally got my act together...

I have booked a minibus (seats 20) for a wine trip to the Barossa Valley.

Wineries to be confirmed but it will include Jacobs Creek. I am looking into lunch arrangements - cost so far is $44 plus lunch.

I will be back on tomorrow to advise total price. As ever, first come, first served. Payment in full in advance.

Libby

Hi Libby

I am soooo looking forward to maybe getting an invite on these fantastic ladies days that you keep arranging!They sound fab!

Can't wait to get over there now!September all being well!

Gill

Guest Libby1971

Waiting for the restaurants to open adn then I'll know prices for lunch. Thinking of a 2 course meal, pref with a hot option just in case, possible a buffet lunch?

Libby

Guest Mrs NPB

Am looking forward to seeing you too Karen:)

When do you want the money Libby??

Have a nice weekend folks;)

See you soon

Nuala x

Guest Libby1971

Sorry, I am cr*p and forgot to organise the meal stuff today, well I didn't have the time.

So I will do this tomorrow which might be better because I want to phone round the wineries and find out if any do meals.

I want the money asap but let me finalise meal options before paying me anything. Okay?

Libby

Guest Libby1971

Made enquiries and basically I thought it was easier if we do a platter and a cake. I want to do this at a winery that has the cellar door very close so while we are waiting or if we finish early then we can sip some more, if you get my drift.

Cost to be confirmed but looks to be no more than $20 as I expected. Platter approx $25 between 2 plus cake plus ?glass of wine/ soft drink = $20 ish.

So spend the weekend counting your pennies. I expect a final price on Monday and thereafter, SHOW ME THE MONEY - and leave it with me!!!!! First come first served.

Libby

Guest Guzzler&Sas

morning

yes please, i will be there and also Jac ... given you a deposit, let me know when you need more.

not really bothered about lunch, will go with the flow, as long as the wine flows all day too - hahaha!

thanks lib! see you all then

Sas

xxx

Guest The Pottertons

Well i guess the date counts me out unfortuately but everyone have a fantastic time!!!!! A small consolation is that im going to see the Dalai Lama on that day! Thanks a lot, yvonne xx