Anyone fancy a hike or a game of tennis?

Guest Bexx

Hi all,

I'm 25 and I've lived in Adelaide for 5 months now, I have made some great friends through work but I'm looking for some buddies to go hiking with or playing a game of tennis etc... basically anything active.

Anyone fancy it let me know :)

Bexx

• 2 weeks later...
Hey. Definitely up for the hiking, not so sure I'd be good at tennis!

Hey Nadine, how long have you been in Adelaide? When are you free I'm probably going for a hike next Sunday :)

• 3 months later...

Hi Bex,

I've been in Adelaide for a couple of weeks now, I'm over here studying and teaching. I did a lot of walking around the Pennines at home and have done some hiking in Nepal too, was thinking that I would really like to do some honking around here too. The heysen trail seems to be a good starting point (apparently hard to get lost on it) so if you fancy checking out at some point let me know.

Thanks

Eleanor