Relay For Life - 2nd and 3rd May, with Beat the Bike!!!

Guest Theboym

Guest Theboym

Hey Guys,

We are contributing our Beat the Bike stall to the Relay For Life fundraising event at the Adelaide showgrounds on the 2nd and 3rd of May!!

This is an excellent opportunity for you to get involved, meet new people as well as showing your support for this amazing cause.

For more information on how to get involved visit the http://www.relayforlife.org.au

Beat the bike for cancer support

Come on poms, do something positive and different, we are!!

Look forward to seeing you there,

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

Come along and see us we're Debbie's Divas, and see if you can 'Beat the Bike' the whole event has been moved inside at the Showground so you won't get wet, loads of bands and activities on, its an overnight walking relay for Cancer research, I have a link to our donation page but not sure if i can include it here, but if you would like to donate to this worthy (and close to my heart cause) I can always send it by PM.

Thanks for any support

Debbie