Need inspiration for you ladies

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

I had the thought that having a bank of trips to be rotated would be useful rather than trying to be utterly creative every time.

So far, we have had the following trips:

McLaren Vale - thank you again Liz

Harbourtown and River Cruise

Barossa Valley - soon to be held

Now there aren't enough yet to be rotated. I have an idea for the next one in July but wondered if anyone had suggestions for what YOU would like to see. I do what I like, literally ;) but need to cater to the masses. If you have larger destinations in mind, that's fine coz I am sure we could expand the numbers, especially on the booze cruises.

So suggestions here and I will try to include as many as I can. I am assuming that for the moment I am planning these, coz I really do enjoy it. I will hand over to anyone willing though!!!!!!

Libby