Hi!

Guest Nadine88

Guest Nadine88

Hello everyone!

I'm 25 years old and have been in Adelaide a few months now and looking to meet some new people and just generally have some fun. Up for anything from hiking to going out for some drinks :)

Guest lilgal89

Hi!

I'm 25 too, flying out from England on a PR visa on 1st June! I have arranged to meet up with another girl when i arrive so maybe could all go for drinks! :-)

Hey,

Me and Nadine were talking about going for a hike on Sunday if anyone else wants to come? Or maybe we can meet for a coffee first?

Where abouts do you guys live?

Bex :)

Guest rebecca.fuller

Hey, my names rebecca, or beck..

I am currently in Adelaide have been here since February on a working holiday visa. I am 24 from England. I am also looking to meet some cool people to explore with. I am off traveling in July, to Alice sprigs first the to Darwin and on from there.. Would love to meet some people to to some local things or even if some people are keen to travel too..

:-) hope to speak soon.

Hey Rebecca, nice name :P

Is everyone free this sunday? we could all meet up?

And does anyone have FB? its easier to communicate on there... add me Bex Griffiths

:)

Guest Nadine88

Yep Sunday is good for me. Will add you on FB now. My names Nadine Wright so you know who it is! I live down in Glenelg, don't have a car but find tram really useful to get around.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, just noticed you're all around 25 and looking to make some new friends. I came out to Adelaide on my own about 10 months ago and met some great people so far but it would be lovely to meet some local engish girls to hang out with! I'm always keen to go for a walk/drinks/dinner. Let me know if you are doing anything soon, would love to meet you all :)

Han

Guest Bexx
Hey everyone, just noticed you're all around 25 and looking to make some new friends. I came out to Adelaide on my own about 10 months ago and met some great people so far but it would be lovely to meet some local engish girls to hang out with! I'm always keen to go for a walk/drinks/dinner. Let me know if you are doing anything soon, would love to meet you all :)

Han

Hi Han,

do you have fb? Easier to communicate on there :) add me bex Griffiths x

Guest petermpk

Hi, i am Peter, recently relocated from UK to Adelaide, I guess I am too late for this Sundays walk, let us know when is the next meet up or if anyone fancies a drink , give us a shout. Ta :)

Guest Kieron

Hi Guys and girls...

Kieron here moved out 3 months ago and looking to meet some young single people to go out for drinks and events.... I am a little older but can still keep up the pace.. also into running and cycling... Chat soon ....

Shame I missed the walk, let us know when you are catching up again soon ....