• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree5Likes

Thread: World Cup 2014

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
      Sorry I missed you KennyKen, great turnout from the England fans, pity about the result! We were on the mezzanine floor, couple of gobby italians up there, most of whom I work with! Was hoping to have bragging rights tomorrow, oh well, nevermind!
      Likewise KennyKen - I didn't see your post till after we got home or I'd have looked for you to say hi! Was a great atmosphere in there I thought - although the food was pretty yukky! Why can't these places just stick to something simple and basic like a bacon roll without adding cheese, mustard, egg, and aioli!! Doubt if we'll make it for the 4:30 am game on Friday though - think I'll watch that one from my sofa!
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

West Beach, Adelaide
      126 times
      The food! Ugh!! I was fool enough to buy the sausage, minty mushy pea and relish butty!! Without doubt the worst thing I have ever eaten IN MY LIFE,! Sharon played it safe with the hash brown butty but even that was ropey!
      Diane likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123