• Weekend afternoon
    • Weeknight
    • Sunday May 25th
    • Saturday May 31st
    • Sunday June 1st

Please see this thread in regards to this poll:

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/...ed=1#post35071

Location, Date and Time set:

Montezuma's (Mexican restaurant in Glenleg; click link for map etc)

Saturday, 31st May @ 1:30pm

Please confirm so I can reserve a table:

http://montezumas.com.au/glenelg.htm

Make sure you print out the free nachos voucher!

Attendees so far include:

Myself and hubs, and possibly one other

Traci & Matt

Andrew (& partner?)

Yvonne & Mark

Mel & Graham

Lee & Leann

Dan & Steph

Sherilyn (+2)

Can we get this made into a sticky please?

Location is a close tie and looks like leaning towards weekend, so will give it a few more days for votes and see where we land. Are we just going with a pub/restaurant and if so, anyone have suggestions?

I think someone suggested Elephant & Castle, is it---the English pub in the city, if we have a city meet up.

Suzer

We need to make a decision on this.

Shall we say the Elephant & Castle, West Terrace, City on Sunday 25th May at 2.00pm???

Hows that sound with everyone?

Looks like the poll is leaning towards that date, although now also leaning towards Glenelg

Guest swampo
Looks like the poll is leaning towards that date, although now also leaning towards Glenelg

Any idea when the decision will be made. We fly out tomorrow and will not arrive until 23rd May and will not have web access so could do with knowing before we leave home 1pm UK time. Otherwise, will have to catch up with you guys later in the year when we move over.

Any idea when the decision will be made. We fly out tomorrow and will not arrive until 23rd May and will not have web access so could do with knowing before we leave home 1pm UK time. Otherwise, will have to catch up with you guys later in the year when we move over.

Glenelg, 31st, there is a Mexican restaurant which I can not remember the name of, but it's very good (believe it has two locations--one in the city as well). Let's say 2pm and I will try and find the name of the restaurant. Speak up if you object but I'm going by the poll as well as trying to give people more than a few days notice. Please post if this is ok and you plan to come.

Suzer

I'm guessing you mean Montezuma's for the restaurant? I was there on Saturday and it's great (have also eaten at the one in the city). Unfortunately I can't make the 31st as I'm away that weekend, but hopefully I'll make the next one :)

Kerry

I'm guessing you mean Montezuma's for the restaurant? I was there on Saturday and it's great (have also eaten at the one in the city). Unfortunately I can't make the 31st as I'm away that weekend, but hopefully I'll make the next one :)

Kerry

Yes that is the one, although I will have to check it is open for lunchtime.

Ok either my eyes are going buggy or we are missing the last two posts on this thread...one from Andrew Williams and one from myself.

Anyway, yes Montezuma's is open for lunch, so here is a link to the restaurant and can all who plan to go please confirm so I can reserve a table:

Make sure you print out the free nachos voucher! And I may bring another yank along, if no one objects;)

Ok either my eyes are going buggy or we are missing the last two posts on this thread...one from Andrew Williams and one from myself.

Anyway, yes Montezuma's is open for lunch, so here is a link to the restaurant and can all who plan to go please confirm so I can reserve a table:

Make sure you print out the free nachos voucher! And I may bring another yank along, if no one objects;)

Suzer

Your not going mad, I lost another message on another thread as well and also two private messages!!!!!

Weird

Andy

Guest The Pottertons

Hi Guys count us in. Really looking forward to it. Will be on our reccie and childfree so see you all there! Yvonne and Mark xx

Guest Tracijbc

Hi Susan,

Please put Matt and I down for the meal, although you will have to let me know what time we are meeting, as I reckon I am going blind and can't see what time we are meeting in any of the messages.....it's me, I know.

Looking forward to it, see you all on 31st May

Traci xxx

Hi everyone, we are planning to come along to the meal, just to check Sunday 31st @ 2pm ( Mexican in Glenelg).

Not sure how we will know who you are though!........help!

:unsure:

I think just listen up for accents and look for a group of people who look slightly awkward as many will be meeting each other for the 1st time. (We really need little table flags for this sort of thing.)

And P.S., it is Saturday not Sunday:)

Hi I am a little confused is it Saturday or Sunday ?. I am a sad single as our children are in the UK and my husband works away. Would be good to meet other people without children !!!

Saturday the 31st...sorry, did I write it wrong; I'll go correct if so. There may be other singles there so no worries.

Suzer