Meeting up next week.....

Hi everyone,

So we've been here 2 months and all going well. Husband started work and me the girls have started checking out playgroups etc but now it's the holidays, the weathers cold and we're still waiting for our stuff from the UK to turn up so I'm struggling a bit to keep the girls entertained (and me sane) so I wondered if anyone fancied meeting up next week at one of the indoor play areas - I know there's one in Christies beach and I think there's one in glenelg(?). We're in Hallett Cove but have a car so can get anywhere. My girls are nearly 4 and 20 months.

We're free next week except Thursday so let me know if anyone is around.

thanks

Guest lilgal89

Hi Rach,

We have a little girl who is nearly 3, I work in the week but if your ever free at the weekend, would love to meet up. We took our little girl to The Beach House at Glenelg last weekend and she loved it x

If you wanted to make more of a day of it there's a soft play place on the roundabout as you head into Victor Harbor, you could go looking for whales as well.

My children are slightly too old for soft play now but I think you should find someone on here who'd love to meet and play.

Hi there! I'd be able to meet up the week after if that's any good? I have a three and a half year old daughter and live not far from glenelg - there's wiggly worms soft there or one called imagination off south road or there is the play cafe in marion.

Anyways just let me know if you fancy something the week after on the mon, tues or weds :)

Guest sabrina

Hi Rachael, im a mum of two girls, 3 and 1yr old. I would be free to meet you and your girls next week. were thinking of starting back at the Karrara playgroup again too on a friday. Not sure if you have heard about that one. Its off barramundi drive and you just show up and sign in. First week is free then its $1.50 per session after that i think. contact me if you like :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey girls I would also be keen in a meet up ? I've a little girls who is 3, drive also xx let me no if u do all get to getter

Hi Rachael, im a mum of two girls, 3 and 1yr old. I would be free to meet you and your girls next week. were thinking of starting back at the Karrara playgroup again too on a friday. Not sure if you have heard about that one. Its off barramundi drive and you just show up and sign in. First week is free then its $1.50 per session after that i think. contact me if you like :)
Edited by Blossom
Fixing quote