Under 18's football (soccer) in Adelaide

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi, i'm Chris and when i get out to Adelaide, i would like to start up my football again after i stopped playing for a team when i was 11.

Does anybody know if there are any under 18's sunday league teams prefrably in southern Adelaide around the seaford, hallett cove, marino areas??

Also, is there anyone who has already joined or knows somebody who has joined an under 18's sunday league team??

Guest andylynnchriskirst
If you are going to be at school, then most schools have soccer teams. Universities do and there are lots of clubs around Adelaide that play on Sundays that you could try for.

Ok thanks for the info. It'll prob be out of school, but its good to hear there are many clubs that i can join. thanks

Hi Chris,

just to let you know that there is a club called The Cove Soccer, which is on the Lonsdale Road at Hallett Cove. They train midweek, Thursday and play on a Sunday. There is a fee which is paid upfront for the season, but this includes your strip and your training.

My OH is the coach of the U10's along with another, but they have teams ranging from young kids right through to adults, they play within a league through all the clubs around the area right up to the city, so no matter where you stay there will be a club similar to this. It's worth it when you come over, to come up and have a look, you can ask for a chance of a training session with them, this lets you see if you like the set-up and the team/coach etc before you make your decision.

Good luck and if you want any further information regarding this club just let me know.

Guest andylynnchriskirst

ok thats brilliant thanks. I'll keep that specific club in mind if we move to adelaide. Can you give me an estimate on the yearly fee if possible?