Port Noarlunga Primary School - Reception Class

Guest zeds_ter

Guest zeds_ter

Hello

We are moving to Port Noarlunga in a few weeks and my son will be going to Port Noarlunga Primary School in the Reception Class

I was just wondering if anyone has a child in this class and whether you would be happy to catch up in the school holidays for a play date.

Thanks,

Zoe

Hello

We are moving to Port Noarlunga in a few weeks and my son will be going to Port Noarlunga Primary School in the Reception Class

I was just wondering if anyone has a child in this class and whether you would be happy to catch up in the school holidays for a play date.

Thanks,

Zoe

Hi Zoe,

I have a grandson who is at Frieda Corpe. (Port Noarlunga kindy)

Jubilee Park (the "wooden fort") in Port Noarlunga might be a good spot for a holiday meet up for parents.

Tamara

Hi Angus,

Tarique goes Mondays and Tuesdays. He totally loves it there and would go everyday if he could! The new park at the kindy is great isn't it?

I must have missed you when they had their art displayed at the Port Noarlunga art centre.

Edited by Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Guest Kate Mills
Hi Angus,

Tarique goes Mondays and Tuesdays. He totally loves it there and would go everyday if he could! The new park at the kindy is great isn't it?

I must have missed you when they had their art displayed at the Port Noarlunga art centre.

I think Kate's met you, and Logan plays with Tarique quite a lot - he's there Monday and Tuesdays too!

I was away working overseas when the art show was on, which was a shame. Logans self portrait was the one that looked like Mr Potato head!!!

Edit - obviously I posted by accident from Kate's account.

Guest zeds_ter

Unfortunately we are only going to be around for 1 term and then we are heading back to the UK, but hopefully we will be back again in a few years.

I also have a 4 year old son so let me know if there are any play dates at the fort! I tried to get him into Frieda corp kindy but they are full so he is going to Clarendon Kindy 2 days a week and then keeping me busy the rest of the week

Zoe

Hi, we are hoping to receive our visa soon and are looking at port Noarlunga as an area to settle, I noticed your post and was wondering what you think of the school, my daughter is in reception class over here at the moment, she turns 5 in October, would she be in reception over there?? any advice appreciated :)

She would start reception in Jan 2015 as a Reception as I understand it. That would be the beginning of the school year.

Check this - http://www.earlyyears.sa.edu.au/pages/HOME/samefirstday/

and

https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-skills-and-learning/schools/school-life/starting-primary-school#title0

Are you only looking at this area or other suburbs?

These websites are handy

http://myschool.edu.au/

http://primary-school-ranking-adelaide-south-australia.street-directory.com.au/#search_schools