Meet up

Guest Lisarobinson

Guest Lisarobinson

Hey,

I am becoming very home sick and isolated. I am staying with my sister but she works a lot so I am always alone and haven't really done much :(

I would love to meet to with people and travel around Adelaide a lot more.

x

Hey Lisa,

Sorry to hear you are feeling homesick! I have been here for 6 weeks now and luckily have a car so have been able to get out and about. What kind of things are you looking to see/do while you are here?

Perhaps see if there is a city meet up anytime soon and head into the city for an evening? I know some of the younger migrants on here have meet ups from time to time.

Or just take yourself in one day for a wander. The Botainic Gardens and musuem are close to each other and free. A good starting point if you are not sure of where to go. Lovely way to spend an afternoon and perhaps do some window shopping and lunch in the CBD somewhere? And then hop the tram (its free in the city) to the Central Market stop and wander round there and take it all in. Fab place to visit. Its an easy city centre to navigate I find and I really enjoy a day there if I need my city fix.

Guest Lisarobinson

Oh that's good to hear, I met a girl today who didn't live far from me which is great that some don't live up in the hills :) .Sure sounds good. I will have to message you to stay in contact.

Guest Sarah1986

Hey Lisa apologies for not replying sooner, things have been hairy this week, I have the cutest puppy who is a little ill at the mo, do you know anywhere we could meet? I'm not too much in the know with good cafe's :) can you meet Friday ?

Guest Sarah1986

Awe he's got an eye infection :( but I got treatment for him today so he will be good soon, no I don't go to the city much unless I am with my partner, the grange cafe is really good, or we could meet at Semaphore, I don't mind :)