Ladies Day Final Arrangements

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Hello ladies

FINALLYYYYYYYY - price is confirmed at $62.

This price includes the following:

Coach leaving Woodcroft Shopping Centre on Palatinga Road at 9.00 so be there no later than 8.50.

Coach dropping you off at Woodcroft Shopping Centre about 6.00pm so arrange a lift home coz you'll be drunk!!!!

Lunch at Seppeltsfield Winery - a platter with crackers, meats, chutneys etc, lemon meringue pie or apple galette, plus a coffee/ hot drink. If you want wine with your lunch, you'll need to order that at the time as I thought some might want a break from wine by then.

Winetasting at Seppeltsfield Winery and Jacobs Creek. Also other wineries but I can't remember the names and I left the list at work.

So, my other email is eawarner60@hotmail.com.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. I am not holding spaces for anyone, sorry as I just can't afford to.

Thanks

Libby

Guest Libby1971

Hi ladies

When this trip was first posted, I had so many replies. Now that the final price has gone up, I haven't heard from several of those people.

Please get in touch if you are thinking of coming.

Libby

Hi ladies

When this trip was first posted, I had so many replies. Now that the final price has gone up, I haven't heard from several of those people.

Please get in touch if you are thinking of coming.

Libby

Sorry Libby,

I am one of the aforemention people, unfortunately I now unable to make this trip. Hope you all have a lovely time and enjoy the wine.

Karen

Guest Django

Libby, put a post on of those you have on your list. I reckon that those who showed interest on the other thread probably think their places are already confirmed.

Pete

Guest cunnah10
Hello ladies

FINALLYYYYYYYY - price is confirmed at $62.

This price includes the following:

Coach leaving Woodcroft Shopping Centre on Palatinga Road at 9.00 so be there no later than 8.50.

Coach dropping you off at Woodcroft Shopping Centre about 6.00pm so arrange a lift home coz you'll be drunk!!!!

Lunch at Seppeltsfield Winery - a platter with crackers, meats, chutneys etc, lemon meringue pie or apple galette, plus a coffee/ hot drink. If you want wine with your lunch, you'll need to order that at the time as I thought some might want a break from wine by then.

Winetasting at Seppeltsfield Winery and Jacobs Creek. Also other wineries but I can't remember the names and I left the list at work.

So, my other email is eawarner60@hotmail.com.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. I am not holding spaces for anyone, sorry as I just can't afford to.

Thanks

Libby

Have a great day "ladies" sounds fantastic!Can't wait to get an invite when i eventually get there!!!

Isn't Libby a star organising these great days out!

Send us some pics maybe after the day out!

Gill

Hi Libby,

I hope you all have a lovely day, will try and join in on the next one, I am sitting my Junior Soccer Coaching Licence the next day and get bad enough on a glass of wine let alone a full day of it, so definately have to give this one a miss.

Have a good one!

Guest Libby1971

Want a few more people please...

Otherwise I have to start making awkward phone calls to companies who quoted a price, for which the price of the day was calculated and now we don't have the money to pay them.

Libby

Guest donna T

Hi Libby

I hope you know that I am going?? Really looking forward to a day without the Kids!!

Maybe you could list who is confirmed so that people will know they are definitely on the lsit or not?

See you all on Saturday:D

Donna x

hi Libby

Cant make this one - due to unforseen circumstances (broken foot/plaster)...will defo come on the next outings.

have fun

sarahx

Hi Sarah,

I can't make this one either due to other events happening the next day, but I think under the circumstances, a group of us should come to you with bottles of wine in hand!

If you can't go to the winery then the wino's will come to you x:biglaugh:

Guest Libby1971

Donna, good idea to list. Here we are:

Libby

Donna T

Jacqui

Sas

Moosh

Steph

Nick

Nick's friend Jo

Caroline

Donna O

Judi

Nuala

Lorna

Lorna's mum

Remember that until you pay in full, you aren't confirmed as I do not want empty spaces on the bus for people that I thought were coming. Mind you, looks that way now :sad:

Thanks for the continued support. I just think there is something important about these days...it's called Getting Away From The Kids!!!!! Oh And Him Indoors!

Libby

Guest Libby1971

Yep, need six to make the numbers work.

I understand that people are busy, truly I do, or that it doesn't sound like them, or it has come just before payday.

BUT if anyone does fancy it, please let me know. PM me so I can give you my address if you don't know it.

Libby

Hi Libby

I know I was a 'tbc' I do hope that you didn't include me in 1 of th 6 bods you are missing. As you know with our sad news about my FIL (although he's moving onto a cardiac ward anyday !) I have not been up for 'big' social events, also Ash is working all weekend.....not excuses hun honest !! But I will see you Sunday even if its a quick coffee when Ash finishes work.

To all of you who are going, have a super day out & a big thanks to Libby for arranging.

Take care

Angela xx

Guest Libby1971

Angela I knew you were 'a to be confirmed' and we did have a discussion and you thought you were unlikely to come. So I haven't included you love, I thought you had enough on your plate right now with your FIL.

To all the rest of you, suggestions please as I had THE conversation with the coach company today and they tell me we are $110 short. So all I need is 2-3 more people and we are done.

Or I cancel it because I absolutely am not asking anyone who has paid to pay anything else.

Libby

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Libby - have you counted in Kat who I sent you a text about? Hopefully she has perhaps been in touch and PMed you?

I am so there with bells on and taking a bib to any spillages as the day progresses! Haha!

I did send lots of texts and a few have not replied, so will chase them tomorrow again.

I for one, don't mind paying a few extra dollars to keep the trip going - just keen to have a great day out.

Cheers

S

xxx