Kieran's homemade oz hat on a Celtic player!

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

ozhat.jpg

Hi..I spoke about this last night..but can't find the thread again..lol. My three are high as kites .. especially Kieran who decided to take his xmas Oz hat to the game and it ended up on one of the Celtic players! I hand made 16 of those hats i.e. the corks were made out of dowling and hand drilled then strung...we were like an assembly line on xmas eve. Ebay had let me down and the 100 corks I had ordered never arrived..aaaaaaaaargh..plan B!

Anyways though..it's a brilliant way for my lot to end the season and finish off seeing their team win in such a way before we head over.

Sigh..can't concentrate today..lol.

Catch you all later

Carol Ann

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Angus Clan
ozhat.jpg

Hi..I spoke about this last night..but can't find the thread again..lol. My three are high as kites .. especially Kieran who decided to take his xmas Oz hat to the game and it ended up on one of the Celtic players! I hand made 16 of those hats i.e. the corks were made out of dowling and hand drilled then strung...we were like an assembly line on xmas eve. Ebay had let me down and the 100 corks I had ordered never arrived..aaaaaaaaargh..plan B!

Anyways though..it's a brilliant way for my lot to end the season and finish off seeing their team win in such a way before we head over.

Sigh..can't concentrate today..lol.

Catch you all later

Carol Ann

Hi Carol Ann. Have been searching all over for this post! We are in Falkirk and my son Andrew (almost 11) is a massive Celtic fan and season ticket holder (he has tried posting on here under 'celticmad'). He is very anxious at the thought of emigrating , but knowing there are some other fans heading that way might really help. Was wondering what age your 3 are? Perhaps they could get in touch with Andrew?

Good luck with the visa process!

Marcia:)

Guest rockpool crab
Hi Carol Ann. Have been searching all over for this post! We are in Falkirk and my son Andrew (almost 11) is a massive Celtic fan and season ticket holder (he has tried posting on here under 'celticmad'). He is very anxious at the thought of emigrating , but knowing there are some other fans heading that way might really help. Was wondering what age your 3 are? Perhaps they could get in touch with Andrew?

Good luck with the visa process!

Marcia:)

Hi Marcia,

When I say my "three" I mean my two kids and my husband (my third kid..lol). My lot all have season tickets and loooooooooooooove Celtic..so this will feature big time when we get there. Already my husband is planning trips to Sydney to watch the major games at the supporters clubs...lol. Our Kieran would happily get in touch with Andrew..no problem. Here's Kieran's email address for now though....

kieranhannah@hotmail.co.uk

Trust me..I'd be happy too if my kids could settle just knowing they have people around them with something in common...no matter what it is.

Kieran is 11 (12 in August) and Michael is 16 (17 in November). Both are footie daft and play all the time. Both in local teams so we hope to continue that aspect of it when we get there.

Keep in touch..and good luck with your visa application too. Sure they will all be fine..it's just the waiting that's hard..sigh..ach well..onwards and upwards it'll happen one day!

TTFN

Carol Ann

Guest The Angus Clan

Thanks Carol Ann ( yeah , I actually have 4 kids if you count OH too - he's probably the worst!). Will give Andrew details - Kieran can get in touch using "celticmad" on this site - Andrew will be made up! He met the entire team at Livingston Easter weekend - inc Tommy Burns - and has never come down from cloud nine since! Keep in touch and let us know how you go with visa. Maybe see you at a meet sometime? Marcia