Where can i meet some mums please!!

LisaHowells

Hi,

I moved to Adelaide in December with my husband and 4 boys. We live in Henley Beach. My children are going to school at Henley High School and Henley Beach Primary. Are there any other mums out there that would like to meet up for a chat as I haven't yet made any friends from school and I am missing chatting with my friends back home.

Thank you very much

Hi Lisa, a group of us mums meet up. It's not a regular date but whenever we can all make it. We don't all live in the same suburb but travel to each of our areas and do coffee/cake/chat. You are most welcome to join us next time we meet up. I'll pm you my number.x

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my wife (Simone) doesn't know anyone either - but we're venturing out there late April and/or beginning of May (currently in New Zealand) - suburb wise not sure as yet. Oh, we've two daughters 2 1/2yrs and a soon to be 7 mth one - Samara and Aleah respectively...