NE Adelaide Pre-Schoolers Meet - Wed 25th June @ 11.30am

Guest Simon&Tracy

Guest Happychick

Hi Tracy,

I have just arrived in adelaide with my hubby and little one kyle who is 4 and would love to come along on the 25th if thats okay, we are currenty staying in morphett vale do you know if the playgym far from here.. am hoping to get a sat nav over next few days and have the address so i am sure ill be able to find it

look forward to hearing from you

lisa

I'm taking Kyra to www.wackywarehouse.com.au on Wednesday 25th June at 11.30am.

Would anyone like to join us?

Tracy xx

Guest Simon&Tracy

Hi Lisa, it'll probably take you around 45 minutes to get there from Morphett Vale, depending on traffic. Will be great to see you there.

Guest salisbury massive

If I'm not at work, then I'll come. Hayley doesn't finish Kindy at Wynn Vale until 11.30 so I probably won't be there until 12ish but the time I've driven down.

Jo

Guest steph

Hi Tracy

I will with zach. Thats of course if the baby has not arrived!!!! Hope you had a good holiday and will call this week.

Steph x

Guest Simon&Tracy

Hi Jo, will be great to meet up with you there. I'd be interested to know what you think of the Wynn Vale Kindy as I'm considering that one for Kyra next year.

Hi Steph, I hope for your sake the baby does come early, but it'll be lovely to see you there anyway. I'll speak to you next week and we'll arrange another meet up. Zach and Kyra seem to get on really well don't they. Another play date is called for I reckon. You could always come to ours if you're feeling up to it.

Tracy xx

Guest ali@51

Hi Tracy

count me and Pippa in we signed up for the greenwith house today so we will be settled in by then! Also the kids should be settled at school. Look forward to seeing you then

ali

Guest Simon&Tracy
Hi Tracy

found you!

Cal and i will be there - are you planning on going straight down after playgroup?

A x

Yes I was going to go straight from playgroup, Kyra can have some lunch and all that when we get there. Still school holidays then, so at least it'll be nothing like it was at Kyra's party. I'll see you next week anyway, but good to know you'll be coming too.

Tracy xx

Guest Simon&Tracy

OK, well if everyone turns up, then there'll be 6 (maybe 7) of us, plus the little ones.

Now, how are we going to find each other in there if its busy??? I'll put Kyra's pink Fifi backpack somewhere clearly visible, ie on the table. Its got her name on the front of it so even if I'm getting a coffee or ordering food it should be obvious.

Looking forward to meeting you (or seeing you again if we've already met) next week.

Tracy xx

Guest ali@51
Thats great news Ali, you're not too far away from me then. We're close to McDonalds in Golden Grove.

Must only be 5 or 10 min from you we are off Rifle Range road. see u next wed.

ali

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon&Tracy

Hey, just wanted to thankyou to Alison, Julie, Adele and Steph for coming to Wacky Warehouse the other day, it was lovely to meet you / see you again. Will arrange another one in the none too distant future.

Tracy xx