80s Mania

Oh wow thanks for letting us all know, loved Go West in my early teens, went to see them twice - would love to go but other half not so keen! Tamara you up for this? (I stayed at your cottage Jan 14 for a month, we met a couple of times) Anyway fancy going, I am happy to tag along with others if you'll have me ? !! Thanks Donna.

Oh wow thanks for letting us all know, loved Go West in my early teens, went to see them twice - would love to go but other half not so keen! Tamara you up for this? (I stayed at your cottage Jan 14 for a month, we met a couple of times) Anyway fancy going, I am happy to tag along with others if you'll have me ? !! Thanks Donna.

That would be great Donna...thanks! OH also won't go!

I am in Melbourne for a couple of days and will try booking on Tues...crappy connection at the moment. I might have a Yorkshire lass from Flagstaff who might be up for it too!

See you!

Glad so many saw the post and are keen and getting tickets early. Feeling a bit outnumbered with all the girlies going. My wife has already booked the day off to avoid getting home late from work. She also thinks it's amusing that it looks like I'll be one of few blokes there and has just told me her sister is now going as well. I don't care I'll be singing my heart out to 'We close our eyes', 'Wouldn't it be good', 'Died in your arms' and 'Wherever I lay my hat'. Woo Hoo!!

We saw Go West and Tony Hadley there too. Great night. PS Love the motto, sums up our route to Oz perfectly.

Did anyone else watch the youtube clip on The Gov website? Can't wait till September, reckon it is going to be a great night. I saw Go West at the Gov last time they were here, with Tony Hadley and they were excellent.

To all the 80's fans, have you watched the Spandau Ballet film/doco, Soul Boys of the Western World? I borrowed it from the library recently (had to order it through the one card system, but it didn't take that long and I was surprised they had it in their system this fast) I enjoyed watching the Spandau story. Would recommend it to any 80's/Spandau fans.

• 4 months later...

Hi all, well I can't believe I bought my ticket back in April for the 80's mania night and it's almost here !! :biglaugh:

Anyone fancy meeting up beforehand for a drink or two? I am on my own as a couple of mates I thought were going are not. Anyone travelling in to the city from down south ?- I am at Hallett Cove and will be getting the train in.

Looking forward to a great night of music :cool: