Walkies!!!

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

A small group of ladies will be gathering outside the Seacliff hotel on Friday morning at just after 9am for a walk along the front to Brighton. We aim to leave at 9.15am.

We thought this might be a good way to meet others and get a bit fitter at the same time (although we might end up in a cafe for coffee and cake at the end of it :biglaugh:)

Everyone welcome, we will have little ones along too so some of us will have buggies and strollers. Please bear in mind that we will have to walk back too:unsure:

This will be a weekly event and we will arrange an evening one too for all of you who can't make the daytime.

Hope you can make it

Donna xxx

Hi Donna,

I was going to organise a couple of walking sessions as part of the healthy eating regime for clients free of charge, but hey go for it!!!.

Good on you and everybody else who is going to join in as it is a great form of exercise and as you say you'll get to meet new people too.

So come on guys, get your names down it'll be good fun and good for you too!!

I'll put my name down too, so count me in x

Guest Roo1

Excellent idea Donna! I'll be there. I'm really getting into this healthy life style, thanks to Cornelia!!

That girl certainly knows what she's on about it. I've never felt better. :jiggy::cute:

Judi x

Guest Ruthie and family
A small group of ladies will be gathering outside the Seacliff hotel on Friday morning at just after 9am for a walk along the front to Brighton. We aim to leave at 9.15am.

We thought this might be a good way to meet others and get a bit fitter at the same time (although we might end up in a cafe for coffee and cake at the end of it :biglaugh:)

Everyone welcome, we will have little ones along too so some of us will have buggies and strollers. Please bear in mind that we will have to walk back too:unsure:

This will be a weekly event and we will arrange an evening one too for all of you who can't make the daytime.

Hope you can make it

Donna xxx

Hi there Donna.

We are new to this site so here goes...

I'm on here on behalf of the missus, she's from the mother country (I'm a local)... we got here just before christmas and she's as homesick and anything and knows no one. would she be welcome to come along on the walk with our 3 month old?

Sorry Donna, can't do Friday morning as Hattie is at kindy from 9.00 to 10.30. If you do go ahead with the evening one though you can count me in. Ruthie, you should definitely go along, it's a great chance to meet people. Why don't you come along to the playgroup at Old Cottage, Reynella on a Tuesday morning as well? New members are always welcome and I would love the chance to have a cuddle with a 3 month old!:cute:

Hi Donna

I'd be interested, not sure if i can make it this week, but if it's a regular thing, then yes, i'd be up for it.

I used to do the same walk, once a week, in the summer.

Used to go for a dip in the sea afterwards, sometimes too. Fancy it ladies!! LOL:chatterbox: Or is it just a bit too cold for that now :biglaugh:

Guest donna T

I used to do the same walk, once a week, in the summer.

Used to go for a dip in the sea afterwards, sometimes too. Fancy it ladies!! LOL:chatterbox: Or is it just a bit too cold for that now :biglaugh:

:P Bit cold for me now Nat - this will be a regular thing so come along next week.

Liz - we will sort out a PM one asap

Ruthie - definitely come along it will be lovely to meet you

Donna x

Guest Ruthie and family

Hello,

Ruthie here instead of hubby...

The walk sounds really good however I am due to start a baby group this Friday morning in Seaford so am unfortunately not going to make it...

I am keen to meet new people here so will keep my eye on any other walks you guys may be doing.

Thanks for the welcoming words though!

Guest donna T

Been told off tonight for sexism (Sorry Guzzler :notworthy:) who was quite right. This is a walk for EVERYONE - male, female or undecided :biglaugh:

Come along tomorrow morning for a walk and a chat - all very welcome

Donna x

Guest donna T

What a wonderfull way to spend a couple of hours this morning :v_SPIN:

Bright, sunny skies, clear blue water, an easy walk along the beach followed by coffee overlooking the beach having a laugh - I love my life :wubclub:

Thanks for a great couple of hours and hope you can all make it next week - everyone is welcome - even Keith in sweaty lycra :biglaugh:

Donna x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donna T

Hi Sherilyn

The walkers are still planning on going tomorrow - 915 departure from Seacliffe Hotel.

Don't know if I will make it as I have some massages to do at the Kindy and the pool man is coming too (not connected honest Cornelia):P

Hope to see you tomorrow

Donna x

• 4 months later...
Guest donna T

Just a reminder to all our newbies.

We still meet every Friday morning outside the Seacliff Hotel, Esplanade, Seacliff departing at 915am for a stroll to Brighton and a coffee on the front.

Everyone welcome, we are normally back at Seacliffe by 11am and most of that time is actually spent in the cafe!:D

Hope to see you there

Donna x