Fabby midlanders!!!!

Guest RandC

Guest RandC

Hi all, really enjoyed today - met some really nice people and good luck to all. It was sooo nice to chat to like-minded people who are similarly Oz mad. Apologies if there are any spelling mistakes - several glasses of (OZZIE) wine on an empty tum (albeit too big - ha-ha :D ) good luck everyone - and hope to see you soon on the other side - as you know those of you I spoke to I will do anything (within reason) to get there

Cari - love to all - feeling v mellow xxxxxx :D

Guest jen&ian

Hi all,

I second what Cari has just said. It was good to put faces to names. If another meet is organised in the not to distant future we will have to organise a babysitter so we don't have to bail so early :oops: :roll: .

See you

Jen & Ian :D

Evening all! It was great meeting you all this afternoon, what a great bunch of people and sooo friendly! Apologies to those of you that we didn't get to talk to, too busy running after our wayward toddler! We'd love to meet up again before we go, and will definitely arrange childcare!! Keep smiling Cari!

Rich and Liz

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi All

Really great meeting up with everyone and putting names to faces, quite daunting though at first as we arrived at 4 but all freindly and soon got chatting. Will def make another meet if we're still here.

Good luck to everyone, and keep smiling Cari i'm sure you'll get there.

JANE AND ANDI

Guest Barlow

Morning all

Fab day yesterday, great to meet fellow adelaide people, will soon be there and will post from the other side.

Cheers all

Paula & Lee

Guest lazymazy

Hello all,

really great to meet other down to earth brit's all after a better life.

we are up for another meet and will try to get child care next time.

andy kerrie and ruby.

Guest Bex & Nick

Hi Everyone

It was good as you've all said to meet like-minded people, and all v. friendly too. Only sorry not to have met everyone properly!

Bex