HI

Guest onebonnielass

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Hi we arrive in Adelaide on 19th June, we would welcome a meet up as we are going to be "billy no mates" for a while.

Nicky

Guest Happychick

Hi there,

We have also just arrived been here a week and a half, where abouts are you staying at the moment!! We dont have any major plans over next few weeks so if you wanna meet up let us know

Lisa

Guest lisaharty

Hi also a new person, been here a week and a half, need some friends for me and my 8 year old son.We are in west beach at the moment but i have sat nav and can meet anywhere....

lisa and joseph

Guest katsmajic

Hi, weve been here for 7 weeks now :), feels like alot longer in a very positive way, but would be happy to meet up.

I know its getting cooler, but if its dry the fort at old noarlunga is great as the kids can all run off and play/mingle and adults can rug up in coats and chat. Any one with a thermos will be the most popular!

Or any inside places? if people feel itl be too cold. Seaford hotel is nice in the day ti me and has a small outdoor play area and a pool table??

Am happy to travel etc too.

Guest lisaharty

Hi thanks for the reply, when was you thinking of norlunga ?

how far is it from us here in west beach.

I have a mobile if you want to chat or arrange anything

all the best

lisa

Guest lisaharty

Hi we are new and wuld also like to meet people in the same position.

We are near Glenelg and have a mobile 0405 545791

where are you based and how old are your kids? I have one and he is 8.