Any young families in Hallett Cove?

Hellar

Hi All,

Any new people on here living in Hallett Cove looking to meet new folk? We are a young family with 2 pre school children who are looking to meet people in the same boat i.e. people who have moved here with no family.

If you are already here (around Hallett Cove) or about to move here reply to the thread or PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Sorry i didnt reply sooner. The site did not notify me. We have been here nearly 8 years and have down quite a bit of moving around. We are from Newcastle orginally. i am Jon and my wife is sam, we are both in our thirties and we have 2 boys Alex 4 and Adam 2.

We love it here but have always struggled to meet new people mainly due to work and then having the kids. We love living here and i am sure you find it the same. Would love to catch up somethime.

PM me

what do you guys do for work?

Edited by snifter
Removed FB as per forum rules