Ladies Day Out - Sat 12 July

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hello girls

The date and time is set - Saturday 12 July at 11am in the city, near to Rundle Street, East Terrace end. No schdule, and no meeting point yet (just going out now for walk down there) so will have one later. But 11am in the city for an afternoon/early evening of browsing, shopping, chatting, coffee/beer/wine drinking, whatever your agenda is.

No husbands, children, interruptions, just girls having some quality time away from the home and the millions of things we do for everyone else and NOT ourselves.

Everyone is welcome to make new friends and reacquaint with old ...

Will let you know where we can meet.

Hope to see you then

Cheers

Sas

:wubclub:

Guest Libby1971

Right, just to let you know where to find me.

• Belgian Beer Cafe - Liz told me there was one
  • With a hot chocolate (or a cold one, really not fussy)
  • Plus either a hot chicken sandwich (sorry for the veggies)
  • Or a fajita.

Consequently, due to the above, I will be dribbling ALOT and making an enormous amount of mess.

I am so excited, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Libby

Guest graandjac
no booze yet for me thanks .... still feeling a bit tender! haha!

s

:biglaugh:Poor old Sas have you still not recovered......untill next time..!!!!

Cheers Graham

Guest Libby1971

Hair of the dog is one thing. Being in a position where you can see the hair on your a*se is another!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Quite right Sarah, you stay off the wine if you want to...

Libby

Guest Guzzler&Sas

I think I might be able to manage a very small glass now ..... hahaha!

Anyway ladies, 11am it is - how about we say Rundle Street where it meets with East Terrace - right at the end and we can work back. I will no doubt find somewhere suitable to have a cuppa at that time of the morning.

I might wear a hat so for those that don't know me, you will know me ... or how about a pink carnation? We need to get T-shirts printed - who was going to organise that - DIVAS DOWN UNDER?

Anyway, if anyone would like my mobile number, send me a PM.

Looking forward to it

Cheers

Sas

Guest Libby1971

We don't need hats. Or Tshirts.

When we are all together, we're so loud that you can hear the accent from Glenelg!!! Listen out for us.

I shall be endeavouring to look gorgeous in a stupid hat and thick cardie!!!!

Libby

Hi

Sounds good:jiggy:

I'm interested in coming, I think I might know some people but not sure, feeling a bit hesitant about getting there. Are any of you going by train from Noarlunga, if so what time?

cheers

Hello girls

The date and time is set - Saturday 12 July at 11am in the city, near to Rundle Street, East Terrace end. No schdule, and no meeting point yet (just going out now for walk down there) so will have one later. But 11am in the city for an afternoon/early evening of browsing, shopping, chatting, coffee/beer/wine drinking, whatever your agenda is.

No husbands, children, interruptions, just girls having some quality time away from the home and the millions of things we do for everyone else and NOT ourselves.

Everyone is welcome to make new friends and reacquaint with old ...

Will let you know where we can meet.

Hope to see you then

Cheers

Sas

• 3 weeks later...
I think I might be able to manage a very small glass now ..... hahaha!

Anyway ladies, 11am it is - how about we say Rundle Street where it meets with East Terrace - right at the end and we can work back. I will no doubt find somewhere suitable to have a cuppa at that time of the morning.

I might wear a hat so for those that don't know me, you will know me ... or how about a pink carnation? We need to get T-shirts printed - who was going to organise that - DIVAS DOWN UNDER?

Anyway, if anyone would like my mobile number, send me a PM.

Looking forward to it

Cheers

Sas

Hi

I am thinking about coming along on Saturday.

Just wondering how many women are coming? Any idea?

Guest Libby1971

You will know me by the description I am about to give...have no fear, you will know someone before you even sit down.

I am going to be the one sitting at a table, with a hot chocolate.

Next to it will be a bottle of water so I can pretend to Cornelia that I am only drinking water in order to be healthy and that the half drunk hot chocolate really has nothing to do with me.

I will probably have a slice of cheesecake, just to make sure my girls would like it you understand.

Somewhere nearby will be a bag of chocolate buttons, again hiding from anyone who might:

a) ask me to share them

b) remind me of my diet or

c) question whether they are part of the main food groups for healthy living. And those who know my moods
:arghh::confused:
:mad:will tell you yes they are essential!!

I hope this this description will also help clarify my expectations of the day!!!:biglaugh:

Libby

Guest Tina P

Hi,

This will help, at the end of Rundle Street on the right hand corner looking down the street is Cafe Primo and on the other side is a Pub called The Stag.

You need to pick a corner !!

Also noticed a really nice place called 'COCOLAT' - don't need to tell you what it sells, I did notice it has waffles on its breakfast menu.

Mouth watering cakes and pastry's, this is on the left.

Have a good day.

Tina

Guest Libby1971

Ladies, a nice orderly queue to cocolat, I shall clear the way, much like I can clear a dance floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libby:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Im Here

Hi everyone

Well sounds like your all going to have fun. I might come along but i don't think i will know anyone. It would be good to meet new people though. I will most probably get the train from Noarlunga as i don't fancy having to find somewhere to park in the city. So just wondering if anyone wants to meet at the station ?

Debs x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Morning

As some of you may know, I have been waiting for various dental appointments on saturdays (still in my 3months probation) and they have just called me with a cancellation for this saturday, so I will have to bail out of ourmeet up - sorry!

Sounds like there are going to be plenty of others, but my appointment is for 11am for 2 hours with the hygenist. Have a great time and see you next time around.

Libby - have a large chocolate for me and Liz, have a beer a bit later on for me - don't want them to curdle!

See you soon

Sas

xxx

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Well, if you insist... Seriously, such a shame you won't be able to make it. Won't be the same without you but good luck at the dentist.

it's not luck I need, just a HUGE bank account .....

cheers

S