Aldinga

Hi guys, been in oz for just over a year & so far so good some ups & downs but mainly settled. We've recently in the last few months moved further down south & are now in Aldinga which we love. Wondering if anyone else in Aldinga & fancy meeting? We've got 3 school age children & they go to Aldinga primary. Hopefully speak soon x

Good to hear from you. Glad to hear you are settling in :) Amazing how quickly a year can fly isn't it. I've barely blinked and we've been here almost 3 years!

Hopefully you'll meet and get to know other parents through school as time goes on too. Another way to get to know families is via local sports clubs the kids may do. We have gotten to know lots of families and made new friends via footy (AFL as both hubby and son play), cricket and Little Athletics. Its been a really good way to find our feet in our local community and also get to know parents and people we probably would not have come across just via school (most of the kids go to the same school but you tend to only really get to know parents your kids are in a class and friends with I find).

Enjoy Aldinga. Its quite a ways south from us so I'm guessing we are probably out of the picture in terms of meeting up.

Hi there

we are not too far away in Seaford rise. Have 3 kids at primary school. Only been in the south for 18mths but been in the country over 4years. I'm s bit lazy with my social efforts but trying to get better.

We have two boys and a girl. Sometimes social things fall apart trying to keep all the kids happy but always keen to meet new families :-)

Kerry